Author Topic: Rating Game Tracks 4 Documentary  (Read 681 times)

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
Re: Rating Game Tracks 4 Documentary
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2005, 02:00:54 PM »
You gave all the wack songs decent ratings but songs like Dreams, Runnin', and Don't Need Your Love terrible ratings. But hey, it's opinion.

kenny23 did...i think my rating is more on point.
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2005, 02:01:54 PM »
You gave all the wack songs decent ratings but songs like Dreams, Runnin', and Don't Need Your Love terrible ratings. But hey, it's opinion.

kenny23 did...i think my rating is more on point.

Yeah I was referring to his.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2005, 02:12:58 PM »
the only problems i got with the album:

- R&B hooks, im not feelin em
- game mentioning other artists, over, and over, and over
- eminems beat, with the corny ass chipmunk

kenny23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2005, 02:17:11 PM »
If you think i'm a moron why don't you be a big boy and tell me why :psych:

lbc213

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2005, 02:30:12 PM »
If you think i'm a moron why don't you be a big boy and tell me why :psych:

I think he did  :-X, I might be wrong though.

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2005, 12:51:40 PM »
way to much talk about other rappers.....

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2005, 01:09:34 PM »
1. Intro - N/A
2. Westside Story - 9/10 - Definitely a straight up banger. THe beat is bangin, lyrics are gangsta
3. Dreams - 6/10 - the "i woke up from my comma in 2001 right around the time Dre dropped 2001" bring it down to 6. Beat is nice
4. Hate it or Love It - 9/10 - I really liked 50cent's verse, and that's the first time i've ever said that. Beat is great, Game's good on it too
5. Higher - 8/10 - I kinda don't like the lyrics, but the beat is definitely dope. I can't see this one blowing up though, u can't dance to it
6. How We Do - 5/10 - I fuckin HATE the way they rap on this. The beat is pretty good, but gets annoying. Cant believe ya'll like this.
7. Don't Need Your Love - 7.5/10 - Lyrically, not bad, the beat isn't bad. Overall, this song is pretty average
8. Church For Thugs - 8/10 - The beat is nice, although it's a little too East-coast sounding.
9. Put it on The Game - 9/10 - NOw this is a true party track. I think this should be the next single instead of Dreams. Beat is fuckin sick
10. Start from Scratch - 9/10 - Fuckin dope beat by Dre. WIth a dark feel and emotional flow this track deserves 9, maybe 9.5.
11. The Documentary - 9.5/10 - The title track has prolly the best beat, but it sounds too much like Jay's "Meet the parents." nice lyrics
12. Runnin - 8.5/10 - I liked Tony Yayo on this track, the beat is a lil weird but gets the job done in relation to the subject matter.
13. No More Fun and Games - 8.5/10 - Really dope retro beat, the flow is nice, but the lyrics lack in this one.
14. We Ain't - 8.5/10 - The Beat gets monotonous, but Game's eminemesque flow is tight. Em's verse ain't too bad.
15. Where I'm From - 8.5/10 - Laid back gangsta beat, Nate Dogg. Can't go wrong here, but the lyrics prevent it from being a 9 or 9.5
16. Special - 6/10 - Worst beat on the album, and probably the only bad beat, and the subject matter... even nate sucks on the hook
17. Don't Worry - 8/10 - The beat is really fresh, sounds like the females will dig this one. Mary J Blige doin her thang, and Game is aight
18. Like Father Like Son - 9.5/10 - The lyrics are dope, the beat is fuckin sweet, Busta's chorus is really dope. One of the best songs

Overall, i give this album an 8.5/10. Of Course it's nowhere hear "Slim Shady LP", "Illmatic", "The Chronic", "Doggystyle", "2001", "reasonable doubt" which are all classic debuts
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

dexter

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2010, 10:19:43 AM »
great

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2010, 01:15:31 PM »
^ what was the point of upping this?

But wtf @ "I Don't Need Your Love" being a 2/10?!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blasphemy

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2010, 03:16:54 PM »
great

I think DubCC needs a new fucking rule, NOT to bump old threads (G-Spot not count of course) unless u can actually add something SUBSTANTIALLY NEW (Depending on the topic) if ur caught doing it, then get a ban or a fucking warning or get limited to the G-Spot.