Author Topic: Knoc-turn'al "Give me the Night" Photos From the Shoot  (Read 448 times)

Matty

Re: Knoc-turn'al "Give me the Night" Photos From the Shoot
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2010, 09:10:33 AM »
The funny thing is all of yall would give your life damn near to be part of the industry but yet hate on the next man for actually doing it. Why not get paid for something that you love? Ain't that the ultimate dream?
nope, gangbangers are rolemodels on this forum ;)

ima hav fun and gangbang on the net :bandit:

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2010, 09:11:49 AM »
The funny thing is all of yall would give your life damn near to be part of the industry but yet hate on the next man for actually doing it. Why not get paid for something that you love? Ain't that the ultimate dream?
nope, gangbangers are rolemodels on this forum ;)

ima hav fun and gangbang on the net :bandit:

lol, smoke on, smoke on

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2010, 10:49:23 AM »
I'm not going to lie, I really like that old George Benson song.

It was the sample for a Heavy D track that I'm OK admitting I like too, because sometimes being a real man means looking like a bit of a fag.

I'd genuinely check this on the strength of Knoc using that sample. Can I hear the song anywhere? After I hear it, I might start a pointless thread in which you fruits can vote for who killed the sample most, Knoc or Heavy D.

Then I'm going to start an online petition to get Knoc to make a song that samples 'Now That We've Found Love What Are We Gonna Do With It", or whatever the fuck it's called, and make a video in which he dances around in a raincoat.

I think we can all see the positive impact I could have on the man's career here.
Yea, As someone mentioned, Knoc actually re-created the track from scratch using instruments. The song is not out yet, but will be relatively soon and then the music video too. Stay tuned to this forum, dubcnn and other major hip-hop websites for its release in the coming weeks.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com