Author Topic: I did something very awful today, and what better place to come to feel better..  (Read 589 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

you shouldn't feel so bad about yourself.. if the shoes were switched, and u were her insted - she probably would've done the same thing..

besides, it's not really that super-wrong to steal money... moral is just overrated.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
20 bucks is a come-up but tellin her in front of the whole store her dumbass couldnt count woulda been priceless bruh.

Sikotic™

Okay I just thought, somebody answer this TRUTHFULLY, what if I donate it, would it be wrong to donate dishonest money or would that work for compensation?? Hurry, people, before Kain's God trys to strike me dead too. :'(
Donate that shit to buyin yourself something. She just screwed herself over for being too stupid to do her job right.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lady Queen

• Lil Geezy
telling her in private and giving the  money back is the right thing....................
COPY/PASTE <EMBED> URL FROM YOUTUBE INTO THE FLASH CODE.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/killumcub#p/f/18/RZUq6N7Gx1c">Cool it Now</a><br>
-- YOU CAN ADJUST THE DEFAULT 200,200 VIDEO DIMENSION TO ANY SIZE.
---COPY PASTE INTO SIG.

<a href="http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
QT is back?

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LONDON!!

its not a big deal to me, i lost my enrollment forms and i my college wouldn't let me pay for my course witout them, so i've got to fill another form and pay for the course next week when i get paid again because i used the previous money i had mapped out for the course on bills, food & groceries for the week and so on and so on
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Fraxxx

its not a big deal to me, i lost my enrollment forms and i my college wouldn't let me pay for my course witout them, so i've got to fill another form and pay for the course next week when i get paid again because i used the previous money i had mapped out for the course on bills, food & groceries for the week and so on and so on

You are going to college?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
QT is back?

Like cooked crack.

That's what the fuck is up!

Only if ya ass stays postin' like before.

I'm hardly ever on the computer any more...

Yeah, yeah, come on with the excuses. Lol. Nah, if you're enjoying life, that's whats good my nigga!!

Muhfukka

you should use that 20 dollars to buy yourself some balls

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
you should use that 20 dollars to buy yourself some balls

he bought anal beads

LONDON!!

You are going to college?

yeah hopefully if everything goes well next week and no silly hiccups, i'll start next week on friday

this is my second chance at life, i fucked up in high school and i came out wit no qualifications, so i'm trying to do a access course over here that will enable me to do a degree at uni and allow me to get a better paying job as a social worker, save up money from that and go into real estate

because right now i'm on the dole(social) until i can get a miminum wage night time job in the supermarket recruitment drive they do in november before the christmas period, but if i can find a job before then that can pay my rent and bills then that would even be better aswell
"get this money by any means nessassary"