Author Topic: Numskull Of Luniz  (Read 512 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Numskull Of Luniz
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2010, 11:18:01 PM »
whats so fucked up about him?

OG Hack Wilson

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2010, 11:49:53 PM »
holy shit..  :o

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2010, 12:05:38 AM »
 8)   yeah man    guy must enjoy rapping behind bars

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

2euce 7even

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2010, 06:10:25 AM »
8)   yeah man    guy must enjoy rapping behind bars
i hope he gets his asshole ripped in pieces .. WHO THE FUCK CAN SOMEONE RAPE HIS OWN DAUGHTER AND THE OTHER GIRL?
WHAT DOES BROTHA LYNCH SAY ABOUT THAT SHIT?

I aint listened to the album in a long time, most my cds are all packed away and have been for like a year an a half but from looking at amazon http://www.amazon.com/Numworld-Numskull/dp/B000QFBW10/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1286252430&sr=1-1 you can sample and find out for yourself.
 From memory i particulary liked "rockstar", "back smokin weed", "life of a gangsta". "fast money(talks about Yuk and Dru down)", "numworld" . "4 one night(features Yuk)". " i stay".
 The album starts off a bit weak and some of the production is a little weak and thers hyphy sounding tracks.

Iam too lazy to go into the whole beef thing too much and cant remember exactly how it started i know Num was sayin shit about yuk like fake videos, rented cars, j princes cars an stuff like that. Theres been lots of interveiws with both of them speaking on it.
 On Nums album he makes it sound like yuk an dru abandoned him but yuk in interviews sad nums a bum an crying an that yuk started teh luniz an has done alot for him an dont owe him nothing, etc and etc but i know in recent interviews yuk shouts out num an dose in his album credits also.
 Oh and i like numb cos iam a alcaholic x weed smoker too an seen dude live so despite the rape thing i still like his music and would like to see another luniz album.

lil bit 2 much hyphy but an ok album.plus the tracklist on amazon and the tracklist on discogs.com is lil bit different .. some songs are tight on the album like the ones you mentioned + "the ones i miss" and other but like i said: 2 much hyphy shit. bay area needs that mob sound and not that lil jon wackness.PEACE
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 06:16:00 AM by Psychedelic Hustla »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2010, 12:49:44 PM »
8)   yeah man    guy must enjoy rapping behind bars
i hope he gets his asshole ripped in pieces .. WHO THE FUCK CAN SOMEONE RAPE HIS OWN DAUGHTER AND THE OTHER GIRL?
WHAT DOES BROTHA LYNCH SAY ABOUT THAT SHIT?

I aint listened to the album in a long time, most my cds are all packed away and have been for like a year an a half but from looking at amazon http://www.amazon.com/Numworld-Numskull/dp/B000QFBW10/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1286252430&sr=1-1 you can sample and find out for yourself.
 From memory i particulary liked "rockstar", "back smokin weed", "life of a gangsta". "fast money(talks about Yuk and Dru down)", "numworld" . "4 one night(features Yuk)". " i stay".
 The album starts off a bit weak and some of the production is a little weak and thers hyphy sounding tracks.

Iam too lazy to go into the whole beef thing too much and cant remember exactly how it started i know Num was sayin shit about yuk like fake videos, rented cars, j princes cars an stuff like that. Theres been lots of interveiws with both of them speaking on it.
 On Nums album he makes it sound like yuk an dru abandoned him but yuk in interviews sad nums a bum an crying an that yuk started teh luniz an has done alot for him an dont owe him nothing, etc and etc but i know in recent interviews yuk shouts out num an dose in his album credits also.
 Oh and i like numb cos iam a alcaholic x weed smoker too an seen dude live so despite the rape thing i still like his music and would like to see another luniz album.

lil bit 2 much hyphy but an ok album.plus the tracklist on amazon and the tracklist on discogs.com is lil bit different .. some songs are tight on the album like the ones you mentioned + "the ones i miss" and other but like i said: 2 much hyphy shit. bay area needs that mob sound and not that lil jon wackness.PEACE

dubcnn interviewd Brotha Lynch a few years ago and asked him what his relationsihp with Sicx is

he said he and Sicx grew apart a few months before Sicx was arrested