Author Topic: 50 Cent disses gays on twitter  (Read 540 times)

LONDON!!

Re: 50 Cent disses gays on twitter
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2010, 01:48:16 PM »
PERFECT example why the gay agenda has to be deaded. I mean the fuck??

faggots are creepy
"get this money by any means nessassary"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2010, 04:30:55 PM »
I don't see how that is a direct attack to faggots.

that's how people in the media are viewing it

even heard someone on Fox sports radio (Tony Bruno?) mention this
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2010, 05:03:06 PM »
I don't see how that is a direct attack to faggots.

that's how people in the media are viewing it

I wonder why.

Wasn't 50 Cent the nigga that said in a GQ magazine he 'doesn't like faggots'... nowwww, sayin' it like that would be 'dissing gays'... and I believe he said it just like that. So uhh..

This issue keeps gettin' ridiculous men. :'(

Fraxxx

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2010, 05:35:52 PM »

I think this is a problem with the media in general. Since this gay kid comitted suicide, they can turn this tweet into a headline. Has nothing to do with a gay agenda, the constellation could be anything. If there would have been a prominent rape victim recently and he had tweeted this, they'd say he's promoting sexual violence against women. But maybe some would say he's a victim of that crazy anti-rape agenda, then... :D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2010, 05:59:41 PM »

I think this is a problem with the media in general. Since this gay kid comitted suicide, they can turn this tweet into a headline. Has nothing to do with a gay agenda, the constellation could be anything. If there would have been a prominent rape victim recently and he had tweeted this, they'd say he's promoting sexual violence against women. But maybe some would say he's a victim of that crazy anti-rape agenda, then... :D

You.. 

No homeboy. The whole 'gay kid committed suicide' is part of the agenda. It's not 'since..' Follow? :D

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2010, 06:57:07 PM »
ha ha, i don't see how this is gunning(dissing) faggots, i don't see the connection, ha ha, but on a nother note, i ain't gonna front, i didn't think 50 was that type of brother to be a bocat(heads that eat pussy) type of brother, you get what i'm saying, i ain't even gonna front, i'm shocked, but i know in the US its a diffrent culture and shit you know, real niggas be doing that over there, its nuthin, it don't take anything away from them, but over here in london, real niggas don't be doing that type of shit and if you do and expose yourself in front of real niggas then you want to cross that shit over into other shit, like around real badmen over here, they will switch on you out here, you get me, real talk, you have to play that role all the way, if thats how you get down publicly, don't try cross it over into other shit, because i ain't a badman or anything like that, but real badman over here don't promote that bocat stuff over here, they ain't into that and i ain't into that neither, its unhygenic, its nasty, thats why heads that do that shit get coldsaws, its god's and nature way's of telling you your mouth shouldn't be down there, you get what i'm saying, i can't eat nothing you can't microwave, erh erh, no surr, but big up the US crew, its a diffrent culture over there, its nuthin and fuck faggots, ha ha, suck your mum, ha ha, lets go

Rappers in the U.S. have been talking about now eating pussy for years, it's not a cultural difference. 

exactly, thats my whole point, real niggas over here ain't into that, real niggas in the states is, so its a cultural diffrence between real niggas in the hoods in england and real niggas in the hoods in the states, theirs a diffrence man, but i just thought even still that 50 wern't the type to really get down like that, i mean i heard he was no kill a 100 niggas type brother when he came up, but i heard he was kinda live when he was coming up, you get what i'm saying, i just didn't think he was that type of brother to get down like that, not that it takes anything away from him, because he's still a real nigga to me, because like i said, its a cultural diffrence in the states, i ain't a gangsta or anything like that, truss me on that, but i know certain gangster's be doing that over there in the states, so i shouldn't be suprised by this, its not a big deal, its just diffrent cultures thats all, its not a big deal

I meant to say, "not" instead of "now".