Author Topic: who would win a battle, Rick Ross or Canibus?  (Read 482 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: who would win a battle, Rick Ross or Canibus?
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2010, 06:10:01 PM »
Canibus would win but Rick Ross > Canibus  8)

*waits for those who take me as dead ass and drop my karma*

LOL. Definitely some truth to that. Canibus is incredible at what he does. That is a gift and a curse for him. I mean I am a big fan of his but he still as problems putting together a cohesive album. Lyrically there is no question

i thought the same until someone made a thread that DMX was better than Crooked lmao

dmx is a better battle-mc than Crook.. and so is Canibus..

Maybe in his heyday but not now IMO. Crook would serve him. Now Bis vs Crook would be on some epic shit.

battle-skills doesnt leave a rapper like that. he battled like 5 years ago, and won all teh fights.. off the dome, bar for bar - X would slay Crook. postive - we're talkin about "battles" now

the ultimate battle would be like DMX vs Jin or somethin like that. the best battle-mc's facing off..  EPIC  8)

it's a joke to even include Jin or DMX in the discussion of best battle rappers

the best battle rappers are MC Juice, Supernatural, C Rayz Walz and Eyedea.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2010, 06:45:10 PM »
What's with these awful "battle rapper" questions? lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2010, 07:42:11 PM »
What's with these awful "battle rapper" questions? lol.
twas sarcasm
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2010, 09:51:03 PM »
Canibus would win but Rick Ross > Canibus  8)

*waits for those who take me as dead ass and drop my karma*

LOL. Definitely some truth to that. Canibus is incredible at what he does. That is a gift and a curse for him. I mean I am a big fan of his but he still as problems putting together a cohesive album. Lyrically there is no question

i thought the same until someone made a thread that DMX was better than Crooked lmao

dmx is a better battle-mc than Crook.. and so is Canibus..

Maybe in his heyday but not now IMO. Crook would serve him. Now Bis vs Crook would be on some epic shit.

battle-skills doesnt leave a rapper like that. he battled like 5 years ago, and won all teh fights.. off the dome, bar for bar - X would slay Crook. postive - we're talkin about "battles" now

the ultimate battle would be like DMX vs Jin or somethin like that. the best battle-mc's facing off..  EPIC  8)

it's a joke to even include Jin or DMX in the discussion of best battle rappers

the best battle rappers are MC Juice, Supernatural, C Rayz Walz and Eyedea.

yeah, Supernatural. but the best in my book are Jin, DMX and ProfessorGreen. these guy are vicious.. Mistah Fab too..

Blasphemy

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2010, 12:10:17 AM »
WHO?
Honestly this is what I felt like doing when I saw ur thread title.Just because the amount of stupidity from the post.

Canibus obviously, hell Anyone against Rick Ross would win, I mean let's be real Rick Ross as a Security Guard essentially provides enough ammo to dismantle his rap persona into nothing. The fact the real Rick Ross doesn't want him using his name, or he appear on a fucking Magazine saying "I never had a Creditability issue" when that statement it's self is a outright lie, and the fact that on that very same mag cover with this words it turns out his Guci Sunglasses are fucking knockoffs. Seriously I could Ether Rick Ross if I wanted 2, there is just 2 much shit on his Career to make him any threat in any comparison battle. U could make a diss track listing all his fails, and you'd never repeat urself.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2010, 08:08:54 AM »
Blah blah blah everybody wants to tell u everything but dont know a dam thing.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2010, 08:29:39 AM »
Hmmmm?? Ross Or Canibus?  ???  ::) Canibus Would Win That Battle.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2010, 11:35:55 AM »
bis is a behemoth lyrically,but his concepts get boring as fucc, what he talks about most people don't care about,plus who has he served recently to make you care? you got to have songs and not just battle battle battle battle rap,krsone came in with a battle rap,and he used it to get attention to show the world the other stuff he could do,same with 50 etc, ice cube,jayz,nas all had great diss records on what are considered classic albums by them,but when you talk about those albums you don't just point to the diss record and stop on that as being the only high point of the album,can't say that with canibus,     and i hate leonard roberts but i would take his product over canibus,because his product in a whole is more focused,being the best don't mean shit if you don't win that title word to dan marino yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2010, 12:48:31 PM »
I'd no question check for a Canibus album in 2010 if it had Stoupes production  ;D

Anunikke

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2010, 02:30:41 PM »
Don't sleep on C Of Tranquility.

One of Bis' best albums!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2010, 05:17:07 PM »
I prefer listening to Rick Ross so i dont realy care who spits better or wtv.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2010, 05:21:20 PM »
I prefer listening to Rick Ross so i don't care about some fictitious, subjective, sci-fi , battle topic
fixed
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2010, 12:11:47 AM »
can>ross...but ross wins as a complete artists hands down.