Author Topic: I have to have surgery on the 12th of this month  (Read 260 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: I have to have surgery on the 12th of this month
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2010, 11:55:46 PM »
Meg, make sure you have a large dinner the night before the procedure. Hell, if you can, have a big breakfast too.

The doctors will love it!
LMAO
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

westsiderider323

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2010, 07:45:18 AM »
Meg, make sure you have a large dinner the night before the procedure. Hell, if you can, have a big breakfast too.

she gon be fartin and shit while shes under anesthesia, matter fact then gon use 3 times the dose of elephant tranquilizer to put her ass down

Muhfukka

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2010, 08:53:11 PM »
god hates you

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2010, 09:52:58 PM »

she gon be fartin and shit while shes under anesthesia, matter fact then gon use 3 times the dose of elephant tranquilizer to put her ass down
They'll be mopping up shit for a week.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2010, 10:06:12 PM »
C-Blue should perform the surgery

I'd give my left nut for permission to perform that surgery. I don't know what I'd do, but I do know this..bitch would beg for the sweet release of death.