Author Topic: Pet Birds  (Read 667 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Pet Birds
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2010, 06:22:29 PM »
if u try to get near the eggs the bird goes OFF!

but if you dont remove them they rot...they are about the size of a robin egg, id need to save eggs for months to make an omelette out of that shit.
LOL my birds would shit out eggs all the time too. The fucker who sold em to me told me one was a boy and the other was a girl, but they both laid eggs so he just lied to sell em both off.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2010, 06:34:05 PM »
It coulda been a number of things, man. Those birds aren't very tough so the littlest things can cause them to kill over. Maybe the bread only caused malnutrition. Like everyone else was saying, lonliness coulda drove it crazy. One way to keep a bird from being lonley if you dont wanna get another bird is to buy it a mirror and put it in the cage. They think its another bird and it keeps them company. The cold weather could of made it catch pneumonia. Birds under stress from new surroundings get heart attacks it coulda been anything. Sorry to hear about that though.

Thanks alot!

See I thought that puttin' a mirror in the cage would shut them down, cuz I was under the impression with another bird, it wouldn't talk. This came from the owner though. And woww, it was the other way around, damn, lol.

Pneumonia, is what we was thinkin' too, but how would you tell it was sick. I don't know.

Appreciate it though for the answers people!

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2010, 06:35:23 PM »
It coulda been a number of things, man. Those birds aren't very tough so the littlest things can cause them to kill over. Maybe the bread only caused malnutrition. Like everyone else was saying, lonliness coulda drove it crazy. One way to keep a bird from being lonley if you dont wanna get another bird is to buy it a mirror and put it in the cage. They think its another bird and it keeps them company. The cold weather could of made it catch pneumonia. Birds under stress from new surroundings get heart attacks it coulda been anything. Sorry to hear about that though.

Yea the mirror is a great idea.  I highly recommend getting two birds though.  Shit, get two birds and a mirror and you're straight, ha, but yea I've had way too many pets.  I've had rabbits, dogs, turkeys, chicken, hamsters,  cats (who ate a hamster of mine), lizards, and birds--so I know what it feels like to lose animals that you get really close to.  I remember my dad went through a rough time losing a dog we had for years.

G-Funk

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2010, 06:39:25 PM »
but how would you tell it was sick. I don't know.

well for one, the feathers all fluffed up could've been a clue.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2010, 06:42:37 PM »

Yea the mirror is a great idea.  I highly recommend getting two birds though.  Shit, get two birds and a mirror and you're straight, ha, but yea I've had way too many pets.  I've had rabbits, dogs, turkeys, chicken, hamsters,  cats (who ate a hamster of mine), lizards, and birds--so I know what it feels like to lose animals that you get really close to.  I remember my dad went through a rough time losing a dog we had for years.

Got damn nigga!! Lol. That's cool though. Madd work, but cool. The cat that ate your hamster though, I'd be mad.

but how would you tell it was sick. I don't know.

well for one, the feathers all fluffed up could've been a clue.

But she'd do that. Like every now and than, like when she'd shake or somethang, so I just figured.. Don't make me feel worse damn you. Lol.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2010, 06:56:44 PM »
the feathers being all fluffed up and the apparent deterioration leads me to believe it was the bread. she was definitely not dancing. qt just murdered that poor bastard.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2010, 06:59:07 PM »
the feathers being all fluffed up and the apparent deterioration leads me to believe it was the bread. she was definitely not dancing. qt just murdered that poor bastard.

You son of a bitch.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2010, 07:20:13 PM »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2010, 09:06:10 PM »
IT WAS BECUZ I TOOK THAT 20 BUCKS.

I knew it! I knew it muthafukas, I fuckin' KNEW it, that bitch ass fuckin' karma. I thought of it the shower. That's it! That is it! I'm gettin' rid of that $20. Gettin' rid of it before it takes my cat. THAT DUMB TRICK AT SUNOCO KILLED MAH BIRD!

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2010, 11:45:11 PM »
IT WAS BECUZ I TOOK THAT 20 BUCKS.

I knew it! I knew it muthafukas, I fuckin' KNEW it, that bitch ass fuckin' karma. I thought of it the shower. That's it! That is it! I'm gettin' rid of that $20. Gettin' rid of it before it takes my cat. THAT DUMB TRICK AT SUNOCO KILLED MAH BIRD!
I am taking donations if you need someone to take that $20 off ya  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2010, 08:53:55 AM »
If I could physically hand it to you, my nigga, trust, I would.

Portugoal

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2010, 09:15:56 AM »
We once had a pet bird who got killed by the cat, hahaha

Muhfukka

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2010, 08:53:47 PM »
at least you dont have a pet bird anymore

Muhfukka

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2010, 08:57:10 PM »
You only have one bird? And that one bird lays eggs? I thought they have to have sex. Hmmm, that shit is crazy, real real crazy.
hahahaha

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2010, 10:08:46 PM »
You only have one bird? And that one bird lays eggs? I thought they have to have sex. Hmmm, that shit is crazy, real real crazy.
hahahaha

i still can't believe he said that