Author Topic: I just saw Barack and I told him to legalize weed  (Read 704 times)

Fraxxx

Re: I just saw Barack and I told him to legalize weed
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2010, 10:15:11 AM »
I hope California goes full force with legalization..tax it, they def need the revenue.

All drugs should be legalized anyway. The revenue would be even bigger and the kids could thizz safely again.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2010, 10:42:09 AM »
I'd vote against this.

kemizt

Fraxxx

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2010, 10:43:12 AM »
I'd vote against this.

Really, why?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2010, 05:12:49 PM »
I'd vote against this.

Really, why?

he was lyin.  i don't think there's anybody in they right mind (even if they outta they mind) who would vote against the legalization.  those "polls" are overrated, way overrated.  they say it's like a 52-48 thing but knowing whut YOU know about weed I think it's a fair assumption that that number is OFF by alot, it's more like 79/80 - 21/20 with tha people who are against it being Senior Citizens (Roosevelt era Republicans) and The "BiG" Corporations. 

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2010, 06:15:33 PM »
I'd vote against this.

Really, why?
Cause I don't smoke that shit, neither should any of you. But it's all good. I don't really care if you do.

kemizt

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2010, 06:54:46 PM »
I don't smoke the shit either, but I think they should legalize it. But I do think you'd have other problems to worry about with it. I mean they 'say' you can't illegalize abortion and have 'certain asterisks' to the bill like rape or incest, or when posters on this board say you can't have marriage and civil unions, hasta be one or the other, ::), yet how you gonna legalize weed than, becuz you get high off that shit, are you really gonna put 'certain asterisks' to this bill, like driving restrictions and shit. That's hypocritical. The world is fucked up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2010, 07:49:15 PM »
how you gonna legalize weed than, becuz you get high off that shit, are you really gonna put 'certain asterisks' to this bill, like driving restrictions and shit. That's hypocritical. The world is fucked up.

DUI/DWI maybe?  ::)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2010, 08:16:54 PM »
how you gonna legalize weed than, becuz you get high off that shit, are you really gonna put 'certain asterisks' to this bill, like driving restrictions and shit. That's hypocritical. The world is fucked up.

Yeah I realize that.. and I said that for a reason, I just forgot why. I definitely realize it's a DUI nigga, rest assured.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2010, 08:25:39 PM »

Yeah I realize that.. and I said that for a reason, I just forgot why. I definitely realize it's a DUI nigga, rest assured.

lol yeah u lost me there

Fraxxx

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2010, 12:44:19 PM »
I'd vote against this.

Really, why?
Cause I don't smoke that shit, neither should any of you. But it's all good. I don't really care if you do.

I don't smoke weed either (well, maybe twice a year) but I believe that it should be an adults own decision wether he wants to do it or not. 

Fraxxx

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2010, 12:45:04 PM »

Anunikke

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2010, 01:33:35 PM »
I'd vote against this.

Really, why?
regular cigarette's are more dangerous.
Shit, I wouldn't be surprised if the average fast food meal was more dangerous then smoking weed every now and then.

The part where people go wrong is 'moderation'

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2010, 02:31:46 PM »
Smoking shit is more harmful than smoking weed or cigarettes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE