Author Topic: Funny Kurupt/Daz interviews  (Read 938 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Funny Kurupt/Daz interviews
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2011, 08:10:11 AM »
yeah, some of that shit is funny - but its unnecessary and pontless, to hang out the situation about indivuals psycological conditions, and how suciidal they are and stuff like taht.. unethical and not oppositional amusement.. ya dig?
some of that shit was really personal

I can understand that you find it pointless, it probably is. At the same time, I can't help but wonder: is Kurupt a blatant liar, or is there some truth to what he said? Would he take back his words now? Daz seems like a clown in every interview, so that's no surprise, but Kurupt always seems to be perceived as credible.

yeah, dissing a person is one thing - talkn about fuckin each other babymama yaddi-yadda this n that, thats one thing -- but revealing psychological diagnosis and disorders to the public, is evil and pointless

"Murder dog magazine" fucked it up bigtime, even tho they just quoted a person from an interview.. thats a journalistic "no-no".. u never write shit like that

and even tho Daz might have problems (who doesnt?),,
im sure Kurupt really exaggerated his statements, cuz he got upset when Daz said that 2pac beat him up or somethin like taht.. lol
cuz im findin it hard to believe daz tried to kill himself 20-30 times - cuz in that case, he wouldve been dead by now..
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 08:13:01 AM by imsohappydatmydiccsbig »

StevenQBosell

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2011, 08:44:16 AM »
lol cuz im findin it hard to believe daz tried to kill himself 20-30 times - cuz in that case, he wouldve been dead by now..

Exactly, that's what makes these things so funny. They actually said this stuff, seriouslyabout each other, then got back together... it's some WWF shit...

Mista Rosa

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2011, 10:26:15 AM »
Great thread. Very funny. It's obvious they are just talking shit. Haha when Kurupt talked about Daz being raped that's classic. I mean when you know the 2 characters and the context, you know you have to take it as a joke because they are just high and pissed off talking shit. But that's comedy man. Pure.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2011, 10:36:07 AM »
very stupid thread, very stupid poster.
just a bunch of negativity.
i admit, stuff like this can be fun at times - but overexaggeration isnt necessary..

move to g-spot or lock

You don't want any negative stuff coming out about Daz & Kurupt? I actually find it interesting to see how these dudes completely burn eachother to the ground, and act like nothing happened afterwards. It tells you something about their (lack of) character.

dont really care tho, jus sayn..

yeah, some of that shit is funny - but its unnecessary and pontless, to hang out the situation about indivuals psycological conditions, and how suciidal they are and stuff like taht.. unethical and not oppositional amusement.. ya dig?
some of that shit was really personal

If its from an interview its not personal. I don't see how this is any different from any other interview with a rapper talking shit about someone.

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2011, 10:42:27 AM »
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 10:44:09 AM by imsohappydatmydiccsbig »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2011, 10:56:23 AM »
Ice Cube aired out his group on No Vaseline. Is it morally wrong to listen to the song now or talk about it? Lmao. Eazy E said so much shit about Dre when they were beefing, and that's a part of hip hop history. How many times have rappers called each other faggots on record or clowned each other for taking Ls? How come you're not complaining every time the media reports about Linsey Lohan going in for treatment? You're just upset that shit is being said about one of your heroes.

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2011, 11:19:31 AM »
i could give fuck, if its about Yukmouth or numskull, Batman or Robin, and/or Daz or Kurupt..
Kurupt went too far, and if u cant see it - maybe ur evil or just moraly and ethicaly uneducated..

lol
and the comparisonsn wit Nwa and cube, failed - cuz i cant see what u are tryin to validate.. i dont know what the fuck ur talkin about.
try again..
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 11:21:12 AM by imsohappydatmydiccsbig »

Muhfukka

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2011, 11:28:46 AM »
Great thread. Very funny. It's obvious they are just talking shit. Haha when Kurupt talked about Daz being raped that's classic. I mean when you know the 2 characters and the context, you know you have to take it as a joke because they are just high and pissed off talking shit. But that's comedy man. Pure.
exactly

arubiano83

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2011, 02:32:19 PM »
man I'm so glad that shit is over..
the first 3 / 4 interviews in that period were funny...but it became very disrespectful, childish and not funny
stupid interviews, stupid footage, natina reed audio with daz on dpgrecordz.com, stupid ass photoshop pics etc..
I mean those guys were into their 30's..actin like teenagers..no wonder they squashed it in disneyland

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2011, 02:35:44 PM »
LMFAO..... kurupt went in on daz. i wonder did this incident happen in 96 because daz left death row in late 96 over 'some personal shit' and there's a pic of daz and suge facing each other daz face looked swollen (maybe, maybe not) in that have gun will travel book about death row.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2011, 03:10:24 PM »
i could give fuck, if its about Yukmouth or numskull, Batman or Robin, and/or Daz or Kurupt..
Kurupt went too far, and if u cant see it - maybe ur evil or just moraly and ethicaly uneducated..

lol
and the comparisonsn wit Nwa and cube, failed - cuz i cant see what u are tryin to validate.. i dont know what the fuck ur talkin about.
try again..

so in gangsta rap where talking about killing people is the norm, Kurupt dissing Daz by saying he has mental problems is crossing the line?  :D

Paul

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2011, 04:17:29 PM »
exactly
funkyfreshintheflesh

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2011, 05:00:32 PM »

lol
try again..

so in gangsta rap where talking about killing people is the norm, Kurupt dissing Daz by saying he has mental problems is crossing the line?  :D

lol,  :laugh:
i still can't understand your crazy comparisons. Ice cube and Nwa is a totaly diffrent story
its common to bash someboy, talk reckless, threats yaddi-yadda this n that in rap-beefs, post gay-pictures.. spur of the moment crap, nothing serious.
talkin about an indivudals kids (for example) and/or hangin out personal stuff like diagnosed mental conditions publicly in media, is somethin that generaly doesnt occur in disputes between people - cause its TOO disrespectful - only a psycho like 50 cent would do somethin like that normaly

see?
do u fuckin understand now?

Al Bundy

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2011, 05:21:37 PM »
exactly