Author Topic: Dubcnn: Big Hutch Returns With "Only God Can Judge Me" Album (New Audio)  (Read 302 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

West Coast OG Big Hutch from Above The Law is gearing up for his return to the game with his upcoming album "Only God Can Judge Me", which is currently slated for a January 18th release through West World Records/Big Shot Music Group/Empire Distribution.

To hold fans over, Hutch will be dropping the "Ef U Hutch" maxi-single, featuring 4 new songs. One of those songs is "Electric Lady", to which he is shooting a video next week. We have that one available for you to preview today, check it out:

Big Hutch - Electric Lady

The "Ef U Hutch" EP drops November 30th. More news to follow.

b.laden

Re: Dubcnn: Big Hutch Returns With "Only God Can Judge Me" Album (New Audio)
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 08:10:24 AM »
good news , thanks nima !
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 08:13:57 AM by b.laden »

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 08:15:16 AM »
looking forwards to this, but allot new albums from westcoast vets was promised to drop this year, but aint nothing out..

MC Eiht, Above The Law, King Tee, DJ Quik etc

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 08:17:54 AM »

???  Ain't feelin this track.  Cold187um 1 of the best but not on this one.  Want that grimy G-FUNK from Hutch, forget whoever thinks its dated 8)

cobrakarate

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 08:25:51 AM »
found out 5 years ago that hutch was my cousin.   His dad was a guy who came over alot name cousin dickie.   yeah we country here in waco texas.

i didnt believe him at first when he said he was cold 187s dad but then he called his number and showed me lots of pictures. 

he was cool though.

peace

cobra
waco texas
www.nextkaratestar.com

MarshColin

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 09:40:45 AM »

???  Ain't feelin this track.  Cold187um 1 of the best but not on this one.  Want that grimy G-FUNK from Hutch, forget whoever thinks its dated 8)

Agreed. The Electric Guitar sounds hella synthesized and cheap. I'm all for artists experimenting but this one was a fail in my opinion. I don't think Hutch will disappoint me with the album overall though. He is pretty consistent. I will definitely check out what else the album has.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 09:55:23 AM »
the song sounds a bit weird, hopefully the rest will be better

kuruptDPG

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010, 02:41:32 PM »

Agreed. The Electric Guitar sounds hella synthesized and cheap. I'm all for artists experimenting but this one was a fail in my opinion. I don't think Hutch will disappoint me with the album overall though. He is pretty consistent. I will definitely check out what else the album has.

i hope so dogg, when i saw this thread i was like yes some big hutch...dissapointing trak though

he needs well known artists on his album, them spittin over his beats is what we need

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 02:58:38 PM »
found out 5 years ago that hutch was my cousin.   His dad was a guy who came over alot name cousin dickie.   yeah we country here in waco texas.

i didnt believe him at first when he said he was cold 187s dad but then he called his number and showed me lots of pictures. 

he was cool though.

peace

cobra
waco texas
www.nextkaratestar.com

u do realize that his Dad was Willie Hutch right (just askin...)

Jimmy H.

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 10:47:42 PM »
Yeah, I was gonna bring that up too, Colli Greenz. Hutch's dad is actually more famous in music than he is.