Author Topic: Latest Michael Jackson News  (Read 109 times)

Trauma-san

Latest Michael Jackson News
« on: December 20, 2002, 06:04:23 AM »
I knew it was just a matter of time before they started posting this stuff in magazines.  Now they're blaming mike for Lisa marie Presley getting divorced.  One week, he's the ugliest person alive; the next week, he's crazy.  The next week, they think he's a pimp who has the most beautiful woman alive swooning at him.  

Trauma-san

Re:Latest Michael Jackson News
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2002, 06:06:36 AM »
Dammit, it might not show up, copy and paste or some sh*t. It's basically an article saying ever since Lisa Marie Presley filed for divorce a couple weeks ago, people have been seeing her and Michael Jackson out to dinner and stuff, LOL.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2002, 06:11:24 AM »
and on a side note....

Mike, back AWAY from the balcony.  

I dunno, Avril might be hotter in this pic...

Suited and Booted.

OH MY GOD she's fine.  Elvis would kill me.  

Ronnie... You Stay Away From Mah Lil' Girl, Ya Hear Me?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2002, 06:25:11 AM by Cloud Trauma »

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2002, 06:26:05 AM »
Damn, and he's so gangsta he's got his tie tucked in, LOL WTF IS THAT?

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2002, 08:56:49 AM »
Thanks for the news T, i was actually gonna make a post for u to give us some mike new.

;)

As for Lisa Marie, i'd throw it up her ass faster than bizzy can rap.

8)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2002, 09:48:53 AM »
LOOL Elvis is G'D up from the feeet upp , yeah nice post lol I was waitiging for the Weekly Jackson Thread

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2002, 09:49:40 AM »
O annd  by the way I dont find her hot at all..

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2002, 11:15:23 PM »
tash-at a glance i thought you said that you would throw up in her ass. i was like what the hells the matter with this guy. then i got it all straightened out.(not exactly sure why i pointed that out) peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2002, 11:26:57 PM »
Also, Mike released a message to the children of Germany on German t.v. yesterday.  Damn.  Name 1 other person who can release a press release to the nation's children, and get it actually played on the news.  It's kinda spooky, lol but I guess he's speaking slow so the german kids can understand his english.  They played it in Australia on the news too?

mms://mp.video.t-online.de/bunte_vod/adsl/bunt-021220grussmj300.wmv

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good evening children and Merry Christmas,
When I create music I always hope that my music will give joy to many people.
If that happens I am very happy. Giving joy makes one happy.
Unfortunately there are many children that are not happy. In Germany and in other countries."

During Christmas this is especially hard for those children because it is on Christmas when they see what they miss. for some it maybe just a small present, for some it maybe a warm meal, for some it maybe a family, for some it may be just a little bit of love.

That is why I need your help. Let us work together and help those children.
Let us reach out to those who are alone - LET US ALL TELL THEM : "YOU ARE NOT ALONE"

This year it is only me speaking to you children in Germany and sending you a few little gifts.
If you help me, then next year, we will do the same but in many more countries. We will speak together - maybe we sing together - and we will give gifts together. Let us think big. Let us find more people to join our effort.

Here, all over Europe - and then - all over the world. We can do it, I know we can do it!

To all the grown ups I like to say this: To us, so many things seem important. Sometimes, we think we are important. But we are not: Nothing is more important then our children! They are the future. They can heal the world. It is our obligation to be there for them. To advise them. To motivate them. To help them. And to love them. Let us encourage them to go for their dreams. And let us as parents, friends and relatives help them to have good dreams.

I look forward to the new year, to working with you children and to create an organization that will help other children. I promise you, if you come along, it will make youI feel good and it will be fun.

Merry Christmas
I love you from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much."

Strange.

Instant_Killa

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2002, 01:47:06 AM »
yo trauma, that avril looks a lot like elvi's daughter, maybe she is lol...yo who was jackson's first ever girl friend, the one who was featured in u are not alone, i think that s the one im talkin about...was she jacksons first ever gf? holla back

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2002, 06:59:26 AM »
LOL man, look at him in the 80's, do you honestly think he didn't have any girlfriends? LOL

The one in "You are not alone" IS Lisa marie Presley.  They filmed the video nude (COMPLETELY nude, mike wanted to release it that way, then Sony spent a truck load of money to add the towels over them with computers)  That was his first wife.

On the real, when Mike was about 11, his brothers bought him a prostitute, and locked him in the room with her while they were on tour.  Mike said he ran around the room all night from the girl, and to me, that explains a lot about why he's phobic about having relations with chicks (if he is).  I remember one time, when I was 13, my dad was making fun of me, and telling me I was 'in love' with a little girl I had down the street, and man, that screwed my relationships up for a few years, just from him making 1 joke.  

He's been publicly linked to girls since he was a teenager though, that's why I couldn't understand people calling him gay... thankfully most people don't consider him gay today, just weird.  In the late 70's, early 80's, Mike was frequently at places like Studio 54, he was big in the disco scene, you honestly think he didn't have a girlfriend then?  In the 80's, he took Brooke Shields with him everywhere he went, the girl Tatayana in the "The way you make me feel" video dated him for a while, he took Madonna to a music awards show one time, and Madonna (in her book) tells this really funny story of how they went back to his place afterwards, and he wouldn't touch her.  

so I guess he had a bunch of girlfriends before Lisa Marie Presley.  Peace~

Instant_Killa

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2002, 02:11:04 PM »
^^wow, pretty interesting