Author Topic: TOMLINSON talks retirement? Jets or nothing in 2011  (Read 164 times)

OG Hack Wilson

TOMLINSON talks retirement? Jets or nothing in 2011
« on: February 03, 2011, 06:50:18 PM »
LaDainian Tomlinson told the New York Daily News Wednesday night that he will retire if the Jets release him this offseason.
"To be in limbo ... sometimes, I just want to say, ‘You know what? I’m just going to retire,'" said Tomlinson. GM Mike Tannenbaum was noncommittal when asked about LT's return late last week, but did say "I expect him to contribute for another year." Tomlinson promises to be OK with a reduced role. Even at age 32, he'd be the Jets' best option on passing downs. Feb. 3 - 9:39 am et
Source: New York Daily News

PLEASE TANNY BRING HIM BACK ONE MORE YEAR
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Tha A

• 'G'
  • when it was good to be a knick
Re: TOMLINSON talks retirement? Jets or nothing in 2011
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 06:56:24 PM »
gotta be back for one more

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 06:59:09 PM »

best RB ever...forget Emmit having better stats LT would've dominated under that o-line of dallas
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Tha A

• 'G'
  • when it was good to be a knick
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 07:09:37 PM »

best RB ever...forget Emmit having better stats LT would've dominated under that o-line of dallas

on point

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 12:46:44 PM »
Damn, we need LT.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 03:05:04 PM »

Not best ever lol. But definitely one of the best. And yeah, my grandma coulda dominated behind that o-line.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 09:15:54 PM »
Not sur how I feel about him coming back. He slowed down halfway through the season. I'd like him in as a 3rd down back strictly but schotty won't do that he's too in love with lt. Against the steelers Greene was dominant and lt was awful but schotty kept giving lt carries