Author Topic: pregnant pussy (RIP PIMP C)  (Read 225 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
pregnant pussy (RIP PIMP C)
« on: October 14, 2010, 10:24:55 AM »
pimp and bun knew what was up, they were speaking on the pleasures of pregnant pussy back in 92'.....only a few dare to tread in these waters.

whether it was your baby moms or another niggas...pregnant pussy is some next level shit.

yall wont understand till you try it...the shit gets so much hotter and wet. and the pussy juice texture be extra slippery and the walls swell up and get hotter then usual too. its like the pussy becomes a vortex and swallows you back into it when you try to pull it out.

also the added taboo of banging someone elses wifey makes the nut extra satisfying.

when my baby mothers were pregnant i was killing that shit every chance i got...what really sucks is after she has the kid you cant hit it for weeks.

thats what head is for.

..if anyone has experience in this field let it be known in this thread.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Re: pregnant pussy (RIP PIMP C)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 11:06:11 AM »
pimp and bun knew what was up, they were speaking on the pleasures of pregnant pussy back in 92'.....only a few dare to tread in these waters.

whether it was your baby moms or another niggas...pregnant pussy is some next level shit.

yall wont understand till you try it...the shit gets so much hotter and wet. and the pussy juice texture be extra slippery and the walls swell up and get hotter then usual too. its like the pussy becomes a vortex and swallows you back into it when you try to pull it out.

also the added taboo of banging someone elses wifey makes the nut extra satisfying.

when my baby mothers were pregnant i was killing that shit every chance i got...what really sucks is after she has the kid you cant hit it for weeks.

thats what head is for.

..if anyone has experience in this field let it be known in this thread.

i agree wit u 100 on this, preggo pussy is sacred...the shyt gets hotter, wetter & she just cumms like there's no tomorrow :D

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 11:46:51 AM »
its definatley a path ive yet to tread.. dunno how id feel about it tho.  ???

Elano

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 11:47:02 AM »
dickey dorsett you are a fucking gay shut the fuck up
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 01:15:40 AM by ELANO »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 02:01:44 PM »
dickey dorsett you are a fucking guy shut the fuck up
???

kemizt

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 02:21:34 PM »
I love the pregnant pussy, nothing like getting pussy and hed at the same time

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 03:30:46 PM »
YES!!!!!!   Funny you bring it up, i was just thinking about pregnant pussy yesterday when I seen a bomb prego. Missin that shit but ill be damned if i have another baby right now.  Anyway, I remember when i first let my coworkers (all were older and had families) know my bitch was prego, they hipped me to it. I thought they couldda been trippin until a month or 2 later and BAM, 'warm apple pie'. I was in heaven. haha, I swear i couldnt go near as long as usual, it was that good.

My only problem was my bitch didnt like fuckin that much when she was pregnant, so man, when I got some it was golden haha. I remember my last piece i had, I swear I musta fucked the baby out her, not even 30 minutes after fuckin her water broke. I had to wait nearly 3 months for that cooch to heal too  :P

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 05:35:34 PM »
yeah the same happened w/me...ur nut dissolves the mucas plug and then its go time...

its some of the best pussy you will ever find in this lifetime...i would think the only thing better is angel pussy.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2010, 01:40:48 AM »
yeah the same happened w/me...ur nut dissolves the mucas plug and then its go time...

its some of the best pussy you will ever find in this lifetime...i would think the only thing better is angel pussy.
LMFAO!!!

Have yet to experience this, but I do intend to in the near future.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2010, 01:57:13 AM »
As Katt Williams would say, That's my SHIIIIT!!!!

This shit here nigga..., lol. Doggystyle is on some next level tip.