Author Topic: Hopsin is fuckin Wack!  (Read 1196 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: Hopsin is fuckin Wack!
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2010, 11:48:03 AM »
You don’t have to have to relate to each artist.

In my opinion he’s dope,  one of the reasons is because he’s very amusing.
You can hear that ol Eminem influenced him heavily.

But how can you compare Crooked and Hopsin?

Lyricism and both are from the West.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2010, 11:49:05 AM »
Tanner and DEKO (aka Hopsin) are deluded thinking Hopsins better than crooked i

You think everyone's everyone don't you Bodog poster boy? How's that coming for you? Still hanging up fliers for Bishop Brigante? LOL.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2010, 11:53:31 AM »
Tanner wasnt even born when jayo sign to defjam lol

Hopsin is wack period. Thats why he will never blow up. He has 1000 twitter followers compared to crooked i's 30000 lol this psycho kid thinks he better because hopsin talks to the bedroom freak that why.any rapper that talk to tanner he become they ridah

Wack ....
http://www.casttv.com/video/fwd3idq/hopsin-sag-my-pants-official-music-video-hd-video

Actually, I was. Lol. You don't even know the year Jayo signed to Def Jam, idiot. Let's say this, since Hopsin can design, he's 100 X better than you OneOOne at Photoshop, and he's better at making songs than ANY act you've worked with. The only reason you call him wack is because he doesn't work with weirdos who never leave the house, John. You've always been on my dick and always will be, so I guess that mean you'll always be on Hop's dick too It's rather sad, because you can't accept who the fuck you are, let alone who anyone else is. Twitter followers don't mean shit. You can't say shit about his songs, because you have nothing to say. You're just full of hot air.

S.J

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2010, 12:45:18 PM »
I'd never heard of him till seeing this thread but he sounds pretty good from watching videos on youtube, better than alot of westcoat rappers at the moment
But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2010, 01:00:42 PM »
Although you guys probably don't even know what those songs are because you come off as such bitter haters you definitely didn't even hear "Gazing At the Moon Light".

same guy who hates southern rap music. i guess it's cool to be a hypocrite huh?  atleast ur starting to come out as a bitter lonely stalkerish individual.  take that how u wanna but atleast u finally told the truth about something.  ...so i guess that's all that matters... (*walks off*)

No, incorrect, buddy. My username is after a Southern rapper, so take you're 150th L. & stalker? There is a rule that I'm not allowed to post in a thread that you're in? My post wasn't even directed at you, faggot lol.

I hate one terrible rappers that happen to be from the South. I dislike Mims too & he's from New York, so go figure, brah.

Livin' in L-city, son.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2010, 01:09:06 PM »
i was just gonna sy "this DEKO poster has to be hopsin himself"
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2010, 03:39:11 PM »
i was just gonna sy "this DEKO poster has to be hopsin himself"

He's not. Hopsin doesn't even know of this forum. Lol.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2010, 05:34:24 PM »
clap your hands if you tired of fake muthafuckaz on the internet actin' like they got shit to prove.  Son doin his thing so let him do his thing and ChamillIsAScary Bitch is a K2 smoker and widely known as a punkass stalker who's ongoing battle with my nuts has buried him so deep in his own shit that he can't climb out of his mess.  ...excuse me but..,

In this world you can only be a player or a player hater.  Life just isn't any other way.  (*any use, interpolation, and/or rendition of of this phrase is subject to copyright*)

shit is real on dubcc, muthafuckaz wile'n out foreal!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2010, 05:37:32 PM »
clap your hands if you tired of fake muthafuckaz on the internet actin' like they got shit to prove.  Son doin his thing so let him do his thing and ChamillIsAScary Bitch is a K2 smoker and widely known as a punkass stalker who's ongoing battle with my nuts has buried him so deep in his own shit that he can't climb out of his mess.  ...excuse me but..,

In this world you can only be a player or a player hater.  Life just isn't any other way.  (*any use, interpolation, and/or rendition of of this phrase is subject to copyright*)

LOL, you're so angry.

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2010, 07:41:36 PM »
Hit up Hopsin at Myspace with a link to here.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2010, 08:18:01 PM »
Hit up Hopsin at Myspace with a link to here.

He already knows who you are, Nasir. He knows about stalker ass Hyland too. He thinks you're both mentally disturbed and jokes.

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2010, 03:34:00 AM »
I only. Heard few songs,listen to full hopsin album hhe goes hard...tanner riight

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2010, 03:34:25 AM »
I only. Heard few songs,listen to full hopsin album hhe goes hard...tanner riight

Thank you, Am7.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2010, 04:13:59 PM »

LOL, you're so angry.

just curious but what do you do for a living?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2010, 04:52:05 PM »

LOL, you're so angry.

just curious but what do you do for a living?

I'm a college student. I don't do anything for a living.

Why? How is the world of posting on multiple forums? Is it a field I should look into?

What would be your hourly rate to tutor me on such a fabulous profession?