Author Topic: Hopsin is fuckin Wack!  (Read 1185 times)

DJJohnB

• 'G'
Re: Hopsin is fuckin Wack!
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2010, 04:53:01 PM »
Hes tight for me.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2010, 04:58:48 PM »
lmfao @ calling someone a k2 smoker!!!

i always wondered if that shit works.

arabs be pushin that shit hard at the bodega.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2010, 06:23:11 PM »

just curious but what do you do for a living?
 by:  Master

I'm a college student. I don't do anything for a living.
 by: Chameilla Wellace

[/quote]

Why do you keep on insisting on exposing yourself?  You just told everybody u sit on your fat ass all day, read books, dont want pussy, sloppy, lazy, broke, no money wantin no hustle havin muthafucka.  Just becuz I keep it 100 doesn't make me angry (see, that's that white people shit).  You in college with all of those females and potential customers and u just a sittin in tha house all day all up on my nuts tryna study tha black society from a view lyke shyt dirty muhfucka.  uthinkimlyin ... never.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 06:25:57 PM by Makin Love To Tha Money »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2010, 07:00:44 PM »
^See, you're just a straight up joke if you think some average ass job is "doing something for a living".

LOL, if I told you I work at a local Stop & Shop, you'd be like "nice"? No. That's not something I want to do for a living. I apologize for having such high standards that having a job that pays an annual salary of over 80K is something you "do for a living" & having a small time job to pay for small things; clothes, dates, kicks, etc. isn't worth mentioning.

LOL, what do you do for a living? "Uhh, I work at a gas station". Yeah, you livin' the life, brah lmfao.

Anyway, inform me on what other forums I should sign up to. I'm considering going down the Radiotube path & E-thuggin' on forums all day. :D

& it's a lame thing to say but, I personally guarentee, Arthur, that I get more pussy than you LMFAO.

BIGWORM

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2010, 08:01:49 PM »
Hopsin is dope. LOL damn haterism is still strong on this site...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2010, 11:35:27 PM »
ive never heard him.

reference me to a few of his dopest tracks.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2010, 11:55:52 PM »
ive never heard him.

reference me to a few of his dopest tracks.

His dopest shit hasn't been released as of yet, but here's a few Youtube links...

<--- Kill Her (Tomica Wright Diss)
<--- Pans In The Kitchen (His first single off his Ruthless Records album, Gazing At The Moonlight)
<--- Commercial he did for Blood Energy Drink
<--- Ill Mind of Hopsin 3 Freestyle (In the sense of what BDK defines as a freestyle)
<--- Bang Bang Boogie with SwizZz (No video)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2010, 04:08:46 AM »
Lmao, yall c Chamelaya dodgin tha fact that he`s a lazy no hustle havin shit talkin ass white boy in college.  Ima do u a favor b4 i change ur life in a good way and i refuse 2 be responsible 4 that.  What u just wrote says it all, i cant wait until u graduate so u can c what tha real world iz like, especially up in New York City.  Do urself a favor ``brah`` and get sum money, becuz from tha bar u set 4 urself iz pretty low.  Unless of course ur 1 of those Harvard Yale boyz born with a golden spoon in ur mouth which seems like that isnt far fetched.

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2010, 05:08:44 AM »
The Tomika Wright disses show his age. They are straight up garbage and immature.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2010, 05:32:24 AM »
The Tomika Wright disses show his age. They are straight up garbage and immature.

Says the man who use to wipe Bishop Brigante's ass for hand outs.

Anunikke

« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2010, 09:27:49 AM »
He has 1000 twitter followers compared to crooked i's 30000

LMFAO.

ANd is radiotube seriously convincing himself cham is inferior because he's getting an education?
What a delusional fuck.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2010, 10:03:51 AM »
No, tha bitch iz lazy and he`s still a child.  Come on dawg, tha bitch dont like money, women, and dont respect real rap, u have 2 declare as 1 of The Disrespected.  Dude probably goes 2 a good ass college with all of those rich white kids with money and limitless connects but he dont want none of that, she`s more concerned with what im doin.  Honestly im exaughested with it but tha way he keeps pulln his own card its kinda hard 2 resist tha satisfaction.  I know NIGGAZ who never read a book a day n their life ever who go 2 college, still trap, still party, and get good grades, im literally talkn doctors and lawyers without all that Frat shit.  I cant respect a lazy bitch made muhfucka, we just aint tha same breed, its just like cats and dogs or cats and mice.  Im sorry but if u kant see that then u must b n tha same boat.  Yall think tha world is waitin on yall, lmao, i cant wait til u wake up, its gonna be a rude awakening.  Degrees and Internships dont mean shit without tha basics.  Son seems like he has that Runt mentality.  U know, its like y r u still chasin me and not tha money, its like he`s only in it just to get tha last Diss, its corny.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2010, 10:48:58 AM »
ur looking like a walking sterotype right now radioboob.

IgnantMC

« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2010, 10:55:01 AM »
I know NIGGAZ who never read a book a day n their life ever who go 2 college
Fag

Anunikke

« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2010, 11:42:13 AM »
No, tha bitch iz lazy and he`s still a child.  Come on dawg, tha bitch dont like money, women, and dont respect real rap, u have 2 declare as 1 of The Disrespected.  Dude probably goes 2 a good ass college with all of those rich white kids with money and limitless connects but he dont want none of that, she`s more concerned with what im doin.  Honestly im exaughested with it but tha way he keeps pulln his own card its kinda hard 2 resist tha satisfaction.  I know NIGGAZ who never read a book a day n their life ever who go 2 college, still trap, still party, and get good grades, im literally talkn doctors and lawyers without all that Frat shit.  I cant respect a lazy bitch made muhfucka, we just aint tha same breed, its just like cats and dogs or cats and mice.  Im sorry but if u kant see that then u must b n tha same boat.  Yall think tha world is waitin on yall, lmao, i cant wait til u wake up, its gonna be a rude awakening.  Degrees and Internships dont mean shit without tha basics.  Son seems like he has that Runt mentality.  U know, its like y r u still chasin me and not tha money, its like he`s only in it just to get tha last Diss, its corny.
jesus fucking christ you're delusional.