Author Topic: 50 Cent news !!!! (changes album name...new song...info)50 Cent spent tons of ch  (Read 306 times)

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
50 Cent Upcoming Album Due Feb. 11

50 Cent spent tons of change while recording his debut album — just in stamps.

Every time the New York rapper recorded lyrics for his LP, now titled For War or Love, he immediately sent the results by mail to his producers, Dr. Dre and Eminem.
"He'd send CDs to us and we was like, 'Yo, you should do this, you should do that,' Eminem explained recently on the set of 50 Cent's video for his new single, "In Da Club."

"They would fix it," 50 said. "I know that it's constructive criticism and I accept it easy ... [Eminem's] presence is dead for real, seriously."

For War or Love, originally titled Get Rich or Die Trying and slated for release December 3, will now hit shelves on February 11.

Eminem produced two tracks — tentatively titled "Patiently Waiting" and "Don't Push Me" — for the album, and co-produced several more.

"In Da Club," due at radio and video outlets in January, is the follow-up to 50's breakthrough single from the "8 Mile" soundtrack, "Wanksta"

source: Mtv News

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Rapper 50 Cent Charged with Gun Possession

50 Cent and members of his entourage were arrested early Tuesday morning when New York police allegedly found two loaded guns in the rapper's SUV. All five occupants of the vehicle were charged with two counts of criminal possession of a weapon.

The Queens, New York, rapper, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, had been scheduled to perform at a pre-New Year's Eve event at Copacabana, a
Manhattan nightclub, and as a condition of appearing had requested the use of a bulletproof vehicle. Promoter Jay Mangan of C.I.N. Productions said that he arranged the use of a car and driver through a private company, for which he paid $1,700. But when the rented black Jeep Cherokee SUV pulled in front of the club just before 2 a.m., Mangan said, police officers in an unmarked taxi cab prevented the rapper from exiting the vehicle, instructing the driver instead to pull around the corner.

A police spokesperson said that the SUV was pulled over on a traffic infraction — double parking — at which point officers spotted a .25 caliber handgun on the front passenger floor. A search of the vehicle turned up another gun, a .45 caliber. Police said both weapons were loaded.

New York State law allows that if police find a gun in a car, everyone in the car can be charged with possessing the gun. All five men — Jackson, a man identified as his driver named Curtis Eliezer, and the three other men with him, Timothy Bonaparte, Christopher Lloyd and Gene Bernard — were charged and taken into custody. At press time, they had not been released. 50 Cent's lawyer and spokesperson did not return calls for comment.

source: Mtv News

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
i think 50 should of left the album title "Get Rich Or Die Tryin"... that sounded tighter to me... if he don't use it and i ever git a deal i'mma steal that chit cuz i like that title...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

bez

stick with get rich or die trying definetly, sounds more street.

Jome

i think 50 should of left the album title "Get Rich Or Die Tryin"... that sounded tighter to me... if he don't use it and i ever git a deal i'mma steal that chit cuz i like that title...

~1~

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
stick with get rich or die trying definetly, sounds more street.

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
dont like the new title ...  >:(