Author Topic: snoops new single is "LONG BEACH TO BRICKCITY"!!  (Read 463 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:snoops new single is "LONG BEACH TO BRICKCITY"!!
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2002, 10:50:26 PM »
it should  be  Paper'd Up....

I think Paper'd Up would make a great single, they could have Ra in the video and everything. Plus, it's pretty catchy for his mainstream fans.

yeah it'd work on so many levels

1. the whole "indian lady on the hook" is in
2. good hype for "oh my god!"
3. great overall appeal
4. its the new lodi dodi!

who knows...maybe a 3rd single

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2002, 10:59:43 PM »
he should start releasing 2 single at the same time like:

2nd singles : Beautiful
                  Lollipop

3rd singles : I Believe In You dont hate its to let the people know there is a LaToiya album on the way
                 Long Beach 2 Brickcity

Last Single : One & Only

I would like to see a video for Pimp Slapp'd though if he put Nate Dogg on the chorus it could be a Hit also could be a dream come tru if he puts Dj Quik on it (since he hates Suge too)

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2002, 01:48:26 AM »
Man I hope ur right... I so DONT WANT Beautiful to be a single... From Long BEach To Brick City is THE KEY ... or better... SUIIITEDD AND BOOOTED... it would be a fucked up commercial for Snoop Dogg Clothing, but I really hope Toothbrush is right
thats how i feel those two tracks there would be better singles but one and only is fuckin the best track on his album.....but as for single material i think you got to with Long Beach To Brick City

kalliweed

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2002, 05:41:07 AM »
Beautiful wil be snoop's next single jus check official website and u will hear beautiful playing...they took chuuch to the palace off!!!

dpgc2002

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2002, 06:59:05 AM »
Beautiful is the next single with Ballin on the b side...I saw the promo on ebay...Paper'd Up was already on the b-side of Chuuuch to Da Palace...

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2002, 11:23:04 AM »
damn that dj muthafucka got my hopes up, if snoop was smart (which many times he's not) his three singles would have went in this order:

1)bigg snoop dogg (yes i know it wasn't on the album, but it could have been huge, that hook would of been big time)

2)lollipop- huge again

3)long beach to brick city- would be big with nate and redman

.........right here, even if you hate the album these singles would blow this album up, and he'd go 3x plat
« Last Edit: December 23, 2002, 11:25:14 AM by TOOTHBRUSH »
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly