Author Topic: C-Blue, are you a misogynist?  (Read 260 times)

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
C-Blue, are you a misogynist?
« on: October 13, 2010, 12:15:25 PM »
Or did some woman break your heart in the past?

What is the deal with threads ranging from "Chris Browning Bitches" to "Woman's Assholes"?

I gotta say, any woman who gives you the time of day probably has a mental disorder or is under some serious drugs.

-Not Likely

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: C-Blue, are you a misogynist?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 01:41:01 PM »
How could you even come to this conclusion? Just because I favor a little discipline in my household, it don't mean I hate women. I love them like Michael Vick loves dogs. We may express our love differently than you, but it's still love and sometimes love hurts.

If it wasn't for niggas like me, women of today would not know what passionate lovemaking is all about. They wouldn't know the feeling of having their hair pulled or getting spat at while they being penetrated with some metallic object that is of great sentimental value to their current boyfriends. This is because the thought of it makes them cum so hard they get violently angry if you slow down. Most of all they would not be able to experience those murderously explosive orgasms as I slowly pull those anal beads out of their tight luscious assholes.

Anunikke

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 01:55:28 PM »
Did you read the J-Wow thread?
He is worshipping that cunt, that doesn't sound like a misogynist at all.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 02:15:10 PM »
Did you read the J-Wow thread?
He is worshipping that cunt, that doesn't sound like a misogynist at all.

Yeah exactly. People need to read what I'm saying before they start passing judgment. It's pathetic.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 02:15:30 PM »
C-BLUE gave me more pleasure than Shlomo ever did. One time I came so hard I lost consciousness.

Anunikke

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 02:25:02 PM »
C-BLUE gave me more pleasure than Shlomo ever did. One time I came so hard I lost consciousness.
you sure she wasn't looking at schomo's bank account?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 03:06:20 PM »

orit doesn't live for money anymore. she's more in touch with her inner whore these days..especially after I helped her discover the g spot.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 10:28:38 PM »
Fuck Not Likely
The West is Back

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2010, 10:40:59 PM »
Is C-Blue a misogynist?
C- Blue is that nigga
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 12:29:37 AM »

orit doesn't live for money anymore. she's more in touch with her inner whore these days..especially after I helped her discover the g spot.
The "civilized" G-Spot posters (aka fags) are probably spamming Jome's PM inbox as I type this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2010, 02:20:14 PM »
Jome once pmed me asking for advice on how to make friends, I told him act like Joe budden people will surely like hIm

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2010, 02:32:04 PM »
lol the tread title makes it sound like Misogyny is always bad thing

Misogyny has its benefits because it teaches us to be cynical towards particular kinds of women ie cheats, gold diggers... just like misandry is acceptable towards men who are rapists and paedos ... if it wasn't for misogyny men would be naive and think women are always with us cos they like us the way we are, and not becos we're in better position then her financially. Also we would buy into the stereotype that men only cheat.

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2010, 01:39:00 PM »
lol the tread title makes it sound like Misogyny is always bad thing

Misogyny has its benefits because it teaches us to be cynical towards particular kinds of women ie cheats, gold diggers... just like misandry is acceptable towards men who are rapists and paedos ... if it wasn't for misogyny men would be naive and think women are always with us cos they like us the way we are, and not becos we're in better position then her financially. Also we would buy into the stereotype that men only cheat.

Well said.

I was merely asking C-Blue a simple question.  Thanks C-Blue.  I misunderstood you, ha.