Author Topic: Doggystyle 2 1st Single Coming Next Week  (Read 2857 times)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Doggystyle 2 1st Single Coming Next Week
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2010, 08:03:42 AM »
As Paul stated, I don't have high expectations for the album but I'm very curious to see what this will turn out like.

I doubt he will do ''Part 2'' for the songs tho.. Would love to see some Dre production on this album ... hopefully he can get some of the ''new Dre'' style beats. Snoop was always once of the first to pioneer with new Dre sounds when Dre introduced his new styles to the world.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2010, 08:22:16 AM »
Swizz Beatz is gonna need a co-producer on every track on tha album and Snoop will need a ghost writer on every track too.  I'm sorry I've always supported Snoop in everything he do (everything) but to have a Snoop Dogg album produced top to bottom by Swizz Beatz is just something I can't get behind unless they really really goin' hard n tha paint.  Waka Flocka has the rawest album of 2010, if it ain't even close to that level Snoop might aswell change the direction/tone of the album and call it something else.  I ain't sayin immitate dude but you can hear the Soul of a real street nigga on that album thru tha pain in his voice and I don't think Snoop has that pain anymore unless it's directed towards some other type of matter, let alone get tha quality of musik on all on ONE album (Swizz has classics but he's never produced a "Doggystyle" type of album in his WHOLE career).

(there's not too many Rappers/MC's that have that Raw quality in their musik at that stage, Snoop had it but tha flame is burning cooler now)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 08:24:35 AM by TTG SHAWTY »

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2010, 08:57:03 AM »
i would be surprised if it would be only average. snoop delivers garbage for years now

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2010, 09:09:19 AM »
Swizz Beatz is gonna need a co-producer on every track on tha album and Snoop will need a ghost writer on every track too.  I'm sorry I've always supported Snoop in everything he do (everything) but to have a Snoop Dogg album produced top to bottom by Swizz Beatz is just something I can't get behind unless they really really goin' hard n tha paint.  Waka Flocka has the rawest album of 2010, if it ain't even close to that level Snoop might aswell change the direction/tone of the album and call it something else.  I ain't sayin immitate dude but you can hear the Soul of a real street nigga on that album thru tha pain in his voice and I don't think Snoop has that pain anymore unless it's directed towards some other type of matter, let alone get tha quality of musik on all on ONE album (Swizz has classics but he's never produced a "Doggystyle" type of album in his WHOLE career).

(there's not too many Rappers/MC's that have that Raw quality in their musik at that stage, Snoop had it but tha flame is burning cooler now)

waka flocka is a downlow closet fag.

F-cisco

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2010, 12:06:47 PM »
This album is 15 years too late.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2010, 01:10:24 PM »

Waka Flocka is like a cross between Soulja Boy and Lil Jon, except even worse because at least their shit was a new type of awful at the time, Waka is just a rip-off of shit that was already wack to begin with

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2010, 06:26:36 PM »
Coming from people who obviously have only heard about 3 songs from dude i have 2 say im holding ur critisizms very close 2 my heart.  Ima stop now b4 i have to break out tha white people dont understand card, if u check out my latest thread in tha TOT Section u mite b able 2 round out ur square edges a little bit.  Some of Flocka`s shit is so real u feel like its a privilage just to hear it.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2010, 09:17:27 PM »

Waka Flocka is like a cross between Soulja Boy and Lil Jon, except even worse because at least their shit was a new type of awful at the time, Waka is just a rip-off of shit that was already wack to begin with

LOL at new type of awful. That shit had me rollin

Jimmy H.

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2010, 09:50:41 PM »
This album is 15 years too late.
I'd be generous and say 10. If he'd done this after "Last Meal" and reunited the original principles, I would have been as happy as pig in shit.

I still stand by giving it a chance though. I have no clue what'll sound like so I can't judge it too harshly. I'm not overly excited but like I said Snoop turned me around on that 213 album.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2010, 01:35:47 AM »
without Snoops agressive flow, without Dr.Dres guidance this album is useless..

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2010, 02:19:12 AM »
hes gonna have swizz beatz do it- FUCK THAT- swizz beatz sucked since the firsat couple DMX albums.

Mietek23

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2010, 03:28:49 AM »
Waka Flocka is a fuckin' garbage ass so-called rapper and this fool is dumb as a rock ---> just check out his Power106 performance and the famous "voting" interview - this trash looked like a complete retard with that "voting good, good" shit, lmfao

Just check out this Chris Rock stand-up and see what I mean ---> (7:25-7:35)

Back to the topic tho - I can tell right now this single going to suck major dick unless it's some throwback track like "Tell Me What U Really Want" etc

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2010, 09:45:53 AM »
sometimes i can't tell if yall think too much or not at all.

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2010, 02:04:13 PM »
is coming on tuesday ;D

snoop om twitter:

"who ready 4 my new release on tuesday?!?! this one is on a celebration tip.."

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2010, 03:09:17 PM »
Hes made another tweet, but know word on the name of the track yet
http://hustlerealm.blogspot.com/2010/10/update-snoop-dogg-doggystyle-2-single.html