Author Topic: Texas vs San Francisco: the WORLD SERIES is here motherfuckers  (Read 852 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Texas vs San Francisco: the WORLD SERIES is here motherfuckers
« on: October 23, 2010, 08:59:16 PM »
who you for?  who you GOT?

game 1 is Wednesday night
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Texas vs San Francisco: the WORLD SERIES is here motherfuckers
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 09:27:52 PM »
I'm cheering for the Rangers; Vladdy is one of my favourite players

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 10:22:41 PM »
What a sad state it is in the National League, the Giants are their champs, haha  My Jays are better than the goddam Giants. 
I'm backing the AL.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 10:35:40 PM »

former Expos

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 09:49:39 AM »
Giants in six.

Fuck this though.

Muhfukka

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 10:01:57 AM »
(cougnut voice)
FRIISCOO!!!!!

theremedy360

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 10:08:54 AM »
I like Texas but Brian Wilson is the baddest mofo in the league so I gotta go with Frisco.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 11:07:54 AM »
(cougnut voice)
FRIISCOO!!!!!
RIP Cougnut
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2010, 01:12:55 PM »
The Rangers are obviously the better team but I also figure it's gotta be another plus having the former Giants catcher Bengie Molina with them now.  He worked with the SF pitchers this year and should have some info and tips for the Rangers hitters. 

...and it must be nice for him getting a ring no matter what the outcome in the WS. 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2010, 01:35:56 PM »
The Rangers are obviously the better team but I also figure it's gotta be another plus having the former Giants catcher Bengie Molina with them now.  He worked with the SF pitchers this year and should have some info and tips for the Rangers hitters. 

...and it must be nice for him getting a ring no matter what the outcome in the WS. 

lol he's probably gonna sell the shit on Ebay if he's not playing on the winning team

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2010, 04:42:47 PM »
If you look at it, the Rangers are the better team; but as we saw in both CS's, the better team doesn't necessarily win.

The Giants beat a Phillies team that could be the best team in Baseball, with the staff they had.

The only thing with the Giants is a lot of players stepped up this series & were on fire; you have to expect at some point that has to end; but hopefully not.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2010, 08:58:04 PM »
Texas its gonna be a blow out and boring series
The West is Back

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2010, 06:45:30 AM »
its hard to beat the rangers, esp cause their bats are hot, san fran has been winning every game by like 1, but i think rangers will do what the phillies were unable to do (at all!) which is hit and hit and hit, i hope it goes more than 5 games, at least we will see Linci/lee 2s...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2010, 08:15:10 AM »

former Expos

I've liked him since; I was a fan of the Expos too because they were Canada's only other baseball team and repped the NL lol.

lol he's probably gonna sell the shit on Ebay if he's not playing on the winning team

Completely random thought but if this was wrestling; I'd imagine Bengie turning heel on the Rangers in Texas and costing them the World Series, then joining up with the Giants' players lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2010, 03:41:11 PM »
the fact that the Rangerws will have to play VLAD GUERRERO in the outfield for the first 2 games don't mean anything?   guy is slow as hell now