Author Topic: Celph Titled & Buckwild – Nineteen Ninety Now (Discussion Thread)  (Read 669 times)

Lucifuge

Re: Celph Titled & Buckwild – Nineteen Ninety Now (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2010, 09:55:34 AM »
Crazy dope album. best of the year for sure. 8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

2euce 7even

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2012, 10:43:31 PM »
So on first listen, this album is like a time-capsule with magical 90's hip-hop dust sprinkled all over it.

Gutter beats, Arnie movie vocals, Cage thrashed, lyrics and lines that will raise smirks.

Plenty of slick production touches like the N.W.A sample ''I heard a dope beat, somebody told me Buck did it''.

@ The Rasta on the end of song 2 ''Me turn on the fuckin radio 24 bumbaclurt hrs a day ya hear darling i love you, a man wouldnt sing to the all-mighty ah rastclurt, him love a woman more than the creator who create the sun, moon the bumbaclurt stars...'' haha

taht´s peter tosh sayin dat.

on what song is it?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2012, 10:26:23 PM »
that Chino joint still goes hard

2euce 7even

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2012, 09:03:13 PM »
So on first listen, this album is like a time-capsule with magical 90's hip-hop dust sprinkled all over it.

Gutter beats, Arnie movie vocals, Cage thrashed, lyrics and lines that will raise smirks.

Plenty of slick production touches like the N.W.A sample ''I heard a dope beat, somebody told me Buck did it''.

@ The Rasta on the end of song 2 ''Me turn on the fuckin radio 24 bumbaclurt hrs a day ya hear darling i love you, a man wouldnt sing to the all-mighty ah rastclurt, him love a woman more than the creator who create the sun, moon the bumbaclurt stars...'' haha

taht´s peter tosh sayin dat.

on what song is it?

The Predator

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2012, 03:26:40 AM »
Track 2 - Celph Titled & Buckwild - Out to Lunch (Feat. Treach of Naughty By Nature)

2euce 7even

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2012, 05:20:21 AM »
Track 2 - Celph Titled & Buckwild - Out to Lunch (Feat. Treach of Naughty By Nature)

8)