Author Topic: Warlord Interview  (Read 66 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Warlord Interview
« on: November 03, 2010, 08:55:34 AM »
http://illuminati2g.com/site/2010/11/03/warlord-interview/

I2G caught up with Warlord for a exclusive interview. We discuss his new street album, Live & Let Die, which is out now, his time on Death Row, his thoughts on the west coast and much more so check it out.

Live & Let Die Download Link: http://www.zshare.net/download/82280363b796531f/

Illuminati 2G is here with Warlord, how’s it going?

Man good ! Same grind different day , I’m in a great space at this point right now .

You recently dropped your street album, Live & Let Die. Tell me a little bit about the album?

It’s a real personal album for me , I think its at a higher level then my last mixtape on the creative end . I think anyone can find a song on this album and have it effect them in some kind of way .

My favorite track has to be Real Niggaz featuring Damani. How did that track come together?

Big Los / L.O.S ent linked it up , We was working in RedBull Studios Damani came through we shot some ideas around Los was playing tracks and when he played the track it was effortless from that point I went right in , Damani went on it was real smooth it was one of those you have to be there to see it type things.

Do you have any videos or other singles set to drop from the project?

Yeah I’m getting ready to work on the next two videos at the present time as well as my new dvd ” MY LIFE YOUR ENTERTAINMENT “

You had a buzz going a few years back with Death Row. What ended up happening with that situation?

It was just timing I was around right before bankrupt and purchase end of it . But I had a blast being around Big Los & Suge I was thought so much , Los is my mentor & brother he plays a big part of this shit , and just having that history behind it was enough to love it .

Did you record alot of unreleased material with them?

Yeah we had songs recorded done . I had one of the biggest accomplishments getting the chance to record a song that had a Pac verse on it . that was a crazy moment like how u post to feel in the studio Big Los , Suge & Butch as one of the first records together lol but the response was great , Me & Petey Pablo did a record I had some good records we could have did some thing huge .

What are your thoughts on the state of hip hop on the west coast?

It’s sad, sorry to say , and the fucked up part its dumb talent out here but we don’t get the support. Like every coast keep the cycle of talent coming through . But out west it feel like some of the old heads wanna keep it or if they can’t control it they don’t endorse it type shit . So we just got to keep pushing and work just as hard as they did to get it if we wanna see change out here . We can’t beef here , destroy markets and hope for a change . We got to link together and play chess like the rest of them !

That is some real talk. Do you have any shows or tour dates?

Yeah we about to kick of a promo run for the ” LIVE & LET DIE ” album and the dates will be updated on my sites so tell your city I’m coming !

What is your website information?

www.warlordthegreat.com , twitter.com/warlordthagreat , warlordthagreat@gmial.com

Appreciate your time. Any last words before I let you go?

I wanna thank you guys for the reach out & I also wanna Thank all the people who support my music & my movement ” HAVE HEART HAVE MONEY / GRUVE TRYBE / L .O . S / IRONIC