Author Topic: worst movie you've ever seen  (Read 3059 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: worst movie you've ever seen
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2010, 04:31:20 PM »
Transformers 2 - I found that piece of shit truely offensive. It's done like Michael Bay thinks of his audience as legal retards. The storyline makes no fucking sense, the action is mediocre, the jokes are horrible, the acting is as well and the whole thing is two and a half hours long! Seriously? I felt my brain shrink. All I wanted was to watch a nice, brainless blockbuster action flick with my childhood heroes but I had to turn that crap off after two long and painful hours. It was a Michael Bay movie after all, so what did I expect...

But but, Megan Fox is in that movie!

kemizt

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2010, 02:13:19 AM »
Transformers 2 - I found that piece of shit truely offensive. It's done like Michael Bay thinks of his audience as legal retards. The storyline makes no fucking sense, the action is mediocre, the jokes are horrible, the acting is as well and the whole thing is two and a half hours long! Seriously? I felt my brain shrink. All I wanted was to watch a nice, brainless blockbuster action flick with my childhood heroes but I had to turn that crap off after two long and painful hours. It was a Michael Bay movie after all, so what did I expect...

But but, Megan Fox is in that movie!

that movie is fucked up tho...Megan Fox...yeah I'm with it. Give me that pussy and I'll eat it, but the movie...they never shoulda made it.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2010, 05:57:50 AM »
Dark Reality is the worst movie I've ever seen, and My Bloody Valentine 3-D is a very close second.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2010, 01:49:57 PM »
I'm going to say Crash. Obviously there are much worse movies that Crash but I did not spend 6 hours of my life, 3 viewings, trying to figure what I was missing, and then another countless number of hours listening to people debate about why it was so good about any other film. So Crash it is.

Anunikke

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2010, 05:10:12 PM »
I'm going to say Crash. Obviously there are much worse movies that Crash but I did not spend 6 hours of my life, 3 viewings, trying to figure what I was missing, and then another countless number of hours listening to people debate about why it was so good about any other film. So Crash it is.
imagine having to make an essay about it for school...

theremedy360

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2010, 12:35:52 PM »
Bug.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2010, 12:53:23 PM »
Blood Car gotta be up there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2010, 03:46:19 PM »
imagine having to make an essay about it for school...

My heart bleeds for you.

of course I'd have no problem writing a 50 page essay about why it sucks. But then I'd imagine the teacher would give me bad marks for being so negative about a film he or she probably adores. Because only a left-wing loony tune liberal teacher would assign an essay for that film.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2010, 04:19:00 PM »
A couple that come to mind:
Swimfan
Dance Flick
Disaster Movie
The Limits of Control
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
The Animal
The Cookout
Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2010, 05:14:20 PM »
I'm a fan of Marvel movies and I'm a fan of Nicolas Cage, but Ghost Rider is the worst movie ever. I tried to watch it three times and all three times I fell asleep.

thats the first one that came to me, theres probably worst ones, but i like bad movies, they are awesome, but a bad bad movie, well. no.

theremedy360

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2010, 11:26:17 PM »
A couple that come to mind:
Swimfan
Dance Flick
Disaster Movie
The Limits of Control
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
The Animal
The Cookout
Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo

Why on earth did you see Disaster movie? Did you expect it to be good? Lol

acgrundy

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2010, 10:43:35 PM »
right now, Galaxy Of Terror comes to mind.It was a night in which I pretty much had to find something to watch on TV or go to bed, so I saw Galaxy Of Terror, checked it in imdb (James Cameron was one of the producers!!) and some of the users gave it a good rating.One even said that one of the best sex scenes was in this movie (it was a fucking giant worm raping a woman [she was fine tho]).Needless to say, movie was terrible

honestly that sounds awesome!  I'm now on a mission to watch this movie simply for the sex scene.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2010, 05:00:08 PM »
Bullet really sucked i thought

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2010, 09:53:13 PM »
Why on earth did you see Disaster movie? Did you expect it to be good? Lol
I saw it to. I actually ended up watching the whole thing just to see if any of the humor would kick in. I wasted an hour n a half watching bullshit, they wer lucky they had Kim Kardashian in or else I wouldve shat on the disc and gav it back to the video shop.
On another note "Paranormal Activity" sucked balls....way overhyped and not even scary. I could actually say it is worse than "Disaster Movie"

bez

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2010, 12:18:58 PM »
Every Spiderman film.