Author Topic: Mc Hammer aka King Hammer - Better Run Run (Jay-Z Diss)  (Read 1682 times)

mav

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Mc Hammer aka King Hammer - Better Run Run (Jay-Z Diss)
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2010, 10:00:14 PM »
damn man this is too sad

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2010, 03:18:16 AM »
Lol at u westcoast dickriders saying jay z overrated...whos better? Jayrock lol
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Elano

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2010, 04:02:37 PM »
Dont hurt em Hammer!! lol

This is so random.. Hammer dissing Jay-Z

Hammer sold a lot of records in his day props to that but this should not of been done.
Props to him for doing it tho it took balls or maybe he know he has nothing to lose so why not!!
Quote from: KIRA I link=topic=257710.msg2613713#msg2613713

date=1288633294
atleast someone has the balls to call out that overrated faggot

Overrated?

How is Jay-Z overrated?

Jay is mad overrated. He  bites other great rappers styles/songs and tries to call it his own. As a New York Mc, he's below average or maybe average on his best day on the mic flow/lyric wise. He's just lucky to be able to talk to the right people at the right time cuz his deep roots in freemasonry. Hov is a fraud IMO..........nothin special. He definitely doesn't deserve that GOD like status of a Pac or Biggie.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Snoopy Mack

« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2010, 06:21:04 PM »
Regardless of you like this song or not,I can't believe MC Hammer...cough...excuse me King Hammer dissed Jay-Z isn't he christian and who is he to diss,to judge,look down on someone.I like this lol,but still,I like Jay-Z too btw.

P.S Jay-Z got nice wordplay regardless if you hate him or not the man got talent,and he must be doing something right.His name keep popping out ya mouths,if you hate him so much why keep talking,posting on threads about him.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2010, 08:25:06 PM »
Regardless of you like this song or not,I can't believe MC Hammer...cough...excuse me King Hammer dissed Jay-Z isn't he christian and who is he to diss,to judge,look down on someone.I like this lol,but still,I like Jay-Z too btw.
I read on hip hop weekly a couple of weeks ago & the front page talks about Jay Z dissing Hammer about his misfortunes.  Whenever a rapper disses someone, the dissed rapper is most likely to respond ;) At least Hammer wants to help him & save him.  Even though Jay Z disses Jesus.  He even dissed jesus on 'run this town.'  Talk about fuck the other side, we got the table full of broads they got the table full of fellas.  The table full of fellas is Jesus & his disciples.  All the junk i've been hearing about the music business the last few months, i'm starting to wonder if Jay Z blood sacrificed Biggie also, or was it Puffy that did it :-\
   Here's a video on why Jay Z has been getting dissed & unliked lately.  And this diss song is much better than the one Hammer did.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 08:31:46 PM by DJ SUGAFREE QUIK »

Snoopy Mack

« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2010, 10:23:25 PM »
I read on hip hop weekly a couple of weeks ago & the front page talks about Jay Z dissing Hammer about his misfortunes.  Whenever a rapper disses someone, the dissed rapper is most likely to respond ;) At least Hammer wants to help him & save him.  Even though Jay Z disses Jesus.  He even dissed jesus on 'run this town.'  Talk about fuck the other side, we got the table full of broads they got the table full of fellas.  The table full of fellas is Jesus & his disciples.  All the junk i've been hearing about the music business the last few months, i'm starting to wonder if Jay Z blood sacrificed Biggie also, or was it Puffy that did it :-\
   Here's a video on why Jay Z has been getting dissed & unliked lately.  And this diss song is much better than the one Hammer did.

Ohh yeah bro I know lmao

THX though,I gotcha maybe my post came off a bit wierd, but yeah clearly Jay-Z is trying to make up for something.I don't know if your hazing me, but haha, I'm pretty sure just like Viola-ta Wallace said once "I'm sure Puffy loved my son,after he was dead".

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2010, 06:39:46 AM »
Common man i know you never liked Jigga but how can you say he is overratted seriously. I mean the cv , the history speaks for itself the guy has been extremly succesful.
I mean the argument could hold say in 2001 5-6 years into his career but to have a 15 year career how can you be overrated when youve had that much success.

ahah,
did u ever heard that Cam' diss to him ?

the what do u think of that Swagger Jacker track ?