Author Topic: a few questions  (Read 95 times)

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
a few questions
« on: November 01, 2010, 10:13:43 PM »
Is there ANY physical copies of the concrete criminalz album or mc rens reincarnated? been tryin to bump them on my subs but it doesnt sound the same thru the ipod. i dont understand why the artists are doing the digital only thing now. i gotta think that somewhere at a show or something, release party or what not they had a physical copy.  also anyone got a link for that team america bishop lamont mixtape? cant find it anywhere.

OG Hack Wilson

Re: a few questions
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 10:37:32 PM »
just play some Crooked I and you'll be aight.  his mp3s are released in dank 320 quality.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 10:40:01 PM »
yeah but crooked i is wack. and so is that dead faggot eyedea.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 10:56:19 PM »
and MC "i'm so lucky I knew Dre and Eazy" Ren isn't?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 11:13:02 PM »
well he's not dead from an h od and he has a proper solo release so he's definatly better then both of them.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 11:15:30 PM »
LOL

Treach from Naughty By Nature never had a solo release.  and Percee P took 17 years to put out his first solo LP.  both of those guys shit on MC Ren.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2010, 11:17:53 PM »
and for the record noob there is no cause of death for Eyedea.

dissing a dead man for an unconfirmed drug addiction....throw who live in glass houses...

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2010, 11:37:05 PM »
lol unconfirmed?? you fuckin serious? go read some of his lyrics. talk to some of his fans. you prolly didnt know of him before he died noob. he died of an opiate overdose, nobody was surprised. and he sucked. he doesnt have a good solo either. with abilities or without. some good freestyles tho.

doggfather

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2010, 07:58:57 AM »
and MC "i'm so lucky I knew Dre and Eazy" Ren isn't?

No he isn't.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ