Author Topic: been a little slower then usual around these parts  (Read 571 times)

Elano

Re: been a little slower then usual around these parts
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2010, 06:55:56 AM »
lol i know...its gotten to the point where elano is picking fights with himself cos nobody else is bothering with him...slow indeed  8)

there are 5 or 6 idiots like you constantly on my nuts, EVERY SINGLE DAY. i'm picking fights with myself,idiot you're right  ::)

i barely acknowledge your existence because its easier that way than you ruining every thread i post in...this was merely a light-hearted remark, stop crying like a little bitch...did it really make you feel better to hit that diss button? lmao

crying ? are you serious ? i've just stated the truth, and you are fucking mad about it AH AH AH

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2010, 07:07:17 AM »
lol i know...its gotten to the point where elano is picking fights with himself cos nobody else is bothering with him...slow indeed  8)

there are 5 or 6 idiots like you constantly on my nuts, EVERY SINGLE DAY. i'm picking fights with myself,idiot you're right  ::)

i barely acknowledge your existence because its easier that way than you ruining every thread i post in...this was merely a light-hearted remark, stop crying like a little bitch...did it really make you feel better to hit that diss button? lmao

crying ? are you serious ? i've just stated the truth, and you are fucking mad about it AH AH AH

lol nah im not mad, mad people hit the diss button  ;)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Elano

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2010, 11:04:53 AM »

lol nah im not mad, mad people hit the diss button  ;)

that's why i'm @ - -2010 with my karma  :loser:

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2010, 11:24:08 AM »
the g spot is slowly dying. i've had at least three threads deleted by the mods because it shocked the babies in here. now you can't post pics of milfs, favor necrophilia or call certain people bitches. no wonder this place ain't as active as it was.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2010, 11:36:26 AM »
the g spot is slowly dying. i've had at least three threads deleted by the mods because it shocked the babies in here. now you can't post pics of milfs, favor necrophilia or call certain people bitches. no wonder this place ain't as active as it was.

I feel you, but there's always a solution

Elano

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2010, 12:13:52 PM »

your forum SUCKS

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2010, 02:09:42 PM »
This is no longer a world I want to be a part of :'(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2010, 07:14:59 PM »

your forum SUCKS

your mother sucked me off last night, lol
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Elano

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2010, 10:48:11 PM »

your forum SUCKS

my mother sucked me off last night, lol

Elano

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2010, 04:28:55 AM »

gtf out of here then

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2010, 04:58:31 AM »
Well of course this place is dead. Retards spamming threads is acceptable, making funny threads is not. Ironically the anything goes section is the most heavily modded.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2010, 10:44:44 AM »

gtf out of here then
Why are you so angry all the time?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2010, 09:57:45 PM »

gtf out of here then

why are you so stupid all the time ?

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2010, 11:30:34 PM »

gtf out of here then

why are you so stupid all the time ?
Will you please explain to me how I am stupid. I would like to know so I can make improvements.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2010, 03:38:29 AM »
angry elano, forever alone-o   .  why do you hate everyone? why do you always talk about molesting parents ? got some traumas ?