Author Topic: G.O.O.D. Music Friday: Kanye West - Looking For Trouble (Feat. J. Cole, Pusha T)  (Read 485 times)

midwestryder

Doesn't sound like much effort was put into this one compared to most of the other GOOD Friday tracks (pretty hard to follow up a track like "The Joy"). All these J Cole fan boys are funny. Yeah, dude had a decent verse, but I can name at least 20+ MC's better just off the top of my head
decent? he bodied kanye on his own track . so you are full of it ,hater.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 10:31:51 AM by midwestryder »

Blood$

Doesn't sound like much effort was put into this one compared to most of the other GOOD Friday tracks (pretty hard to follow up a track like "The Joy"). All these J Cole fan boys are funny. Yeah, dude had a decent verse, but I can name at least 20+ MC's better just off the top of my head

pretty easy to body someone on their own track when they don't even have a verse

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
loved coles verse too and i cant wait for friday night lights...but that nigga better not steal another crooked I line again

can't wait for Friday Night Lights as well

Paul

pretty easy to body someone on their own track when they don't even have a verse

lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

Young Old Head

so no more g.o.o.d. fridays, huh

Cash Money Blood Gang

Portugoal

so no more g.o.o.d. fridays, huh

At first Kanye said he'd drop them till X-Mas, then till January... but he didn't drop anything anymore after the album came out :(

Young Old Head

i guess we'll get 1 more as a christmas gift or somethin but still...yeah, kinda disappointing... i liked most of the stuff he passed out till he passed out *lol*

Cash Money Blood Gang

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
can someone link entire series?

Blood$

this track is flames, been playing it like crazy lately

Pusha T - killed it like usual
Kanye - fell asleep on him the first few listens but he did ok here, yes he was out-shined by everyone
CyHi - murked it, second best verse
Big Sean - vocals need turned way the fuck down but he did the damn thing, few dope one-liners
J. Cole - best verse on here and no I'm not a fanboy, just listen to the last 4 bars  :o
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 02:53:57 PM by BloodMoney2010 »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this track is flames, been playing it like crazy lately

Pusha T - killed it like usual
Kanye - fell asleep on him the first few listens but he did ok here, yes he was out-shined by everyone
CyHi - murked it, second best verse
Big Sean - vocals need turned way the fuck down but he did the damn thing, few dope one-liners
J. Cole - best verse on here and no I'm not a fanboy, just listen to the last 4 bars  :o

Isn't there a post from you just above basically saying Kanye didn't have a verse on this shit?

Track is pretty dope, Cole and Drake gonna be carrying Hip Hop on there backs for the next 10 years