Author Topic: "the night I served 2000 emcees"--Kurupt  (Read 841 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: "the night I served 20000 emcees"--Kurupt
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2010, 07:49:11 PM »
i know Canibus met Wutang in '95 in the streets in a cypher...going back and forth with Gza (not battling tho)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Elano

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2010, 10:31:59 PM »
but I have been unable to google any solid information about any such event

because you are fucking retarded  :loser:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2010, 11:02:31 PM »
also Sly Boogy has never been in battle competitions has he???

dont know.
apparently.
heard his name brought up before..
 ???

but i know Mistah Fab destroyed Royce Da 5'9'' in a battle. and Royce got emotional.. lol

yeah and he smashed Jin (formal ruff ryders member) and clyde carson too

lmao, Royce came really weak on that day for some reason and lost.

Jin murdered him. No question.

Clyde Carson isn't really a battle rapper. He dropped a couple of bars and couldn't come up with anything else. An easy win for fab.

Royce is the only time I've seen him win a battle against a decent freestyler. Fab is mad overrated as a freestyler. Locksmith, Ras Kass >>>

papa-smurf

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2010, 01:07:49 AM »
i heard crooked i did some shit like that tho.but all i heard was the chino xl vs crooked battle rap.but i heard he battled alot of mcs while on death row like kurupt did

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2010, 01:10:18 AM »
i heard crooked i did some shit like that tho.but all i heard was the chino xl vs crooked battle rap.but i heard he battled alot of mcs while on death row like kurupt did

that wasn't a battle

_TLD_

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2010, 02:37:33 AM »
I know he beat rappin 4 tay back int he day, rbx, the d.o.c, warren g, and a few other cats in early death row, then later death row the young assasins, petey pablo, eastwood, roscoe, xzibit, fred durst "around the time they made a song" snoop and of course soopafly.

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2010, 04:59:27 AM »

100% of Crooked I's freestyles are written...facts !!! When he was promoting SHTTBG he dropped freestyles on radio...all of which were later heard on SHTTBG album. I remember the one part where Eastwood was killing it for longer then Crooked I expected, and then passed the mic to Crooked, he was stumbling all over the place...Eastwood had to help him out

Will_B

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2010, 05:49:08 AM »
Yeah Crooked eats well of of his internet fanbase. I can't see the appeal. Maybe as a writer? For me it's like saying you like Puffy, joe budden or JD. :)

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2010, 06:37:57 AM »
Isn't it "The night I served 2000 MC's" ?  ::)

Paul

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2010, 09:20:09 AM »
Isn't it "The night I served 2000 MC's" ?  ::)

haha Yeah. ill change it
funkyfreshintheflesh

Paul

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2010, 09:21:01 AM »
Yeah Crooked eats well of of his internet fanbase. I can't see the appeal. Maybe as a writer? For me it's like saying you like Puffy, joe budden or JD. :)

Im the same. Could never get into Crooked
funkyfreshintheflesh

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2010, 10:19:17 AM »

100% of Crooked I's freestyles are written...facts !!! When he was promoting SHTTBG he dropped freestyles on radio...all of which were later heard on SHTTBG album. I remember the one part where Eastwood was killing it for longer then Crooked I expected, and then passed the mic to Crooked, he was stumbling all over the place...Eastwood had to help him out

Even check out the Chino XL thing that was mentioned. It wasn't a battle, it was a cypher on the wakeup show. Crooked I killed his first verse but then Chino XL wanted to go again and you could tell Crooked I had nothing prepared cause he started dropping basic rhymes.

Will_B

Re: "the night I served 2000 emcees"--Kurupt
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2010, 10:39:36 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ikz3LrPQgvM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ikz3LrPQgvM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2010, 10:47:33 AM »
also Sly Boogy has never been in battle competitions has he???

dont know.
apparently.
heard his name brought up before..
 ???

but i know Mistah Fab destroyed Royce Da 5'9'' in a battle. and Royce got emotional.. lol

Yea except Royce 5'9 after came out with one of the best diss tracks in history and killed fab's career...

p.s. I am a fan of F.A.B. btw

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2010, 11:56:46 AM »

100% of Crooked I's freestyles are written...facts !!! When he was promoting SHTTBG he dropped freestyles on radio...all of which were later heard on SHTTBG album.

how does this make Crooked different from Notorious BIG, Big L or every other great rapper?  all rappers do this
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens