Author Topic: DUBCNN: Crooked I's "Hip-Hop Weekly Reloaded" - Week 14 - California Love Remix  (Read 526 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Crooked I talks about his dad's seaman in a lot of songs. Shits starting to creep me out.

Nah, hes talking about his fathers sea men (long beach, city by the sea), they were like ghetto pirates and shit, sailing the streets of LBC in their cruisers , robbin, pushin dope and what not... ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

EFFeX

Crooked I talks about his dad's seaman in a lot of songs. Shits starting to creep me out.

Nah, hes talking about his fathers sea men (long beach, city by the sea), they were like ghetto pirates and shit, sailing the streets of LBC in their cruisers , robbin, pushin dope and what not... ;D

Yeah, I heard the History channel is going to do a documentary on them this December, I can't wait!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Yeah, I heard the History channel is going to do a documentary on them this December, I can't wait!

Yea. They are were using some of their stories for the Pirates Of The Caribbean movies and other Pirates movies, do u know how Crooked I was called before? Captain Crook.

Anyway back to the topic, beat wasnt heavily remixed at all, and K Young is the first dude to outshine Crooked on his own shit  ;D

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Matty

ridicolous 8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Matty

ridicolous 8)

Knew u gonna like it :)

he even flipped the original 2pac verse like a mofo, crooked is a rhyming machine 8)

Portugoal

I only listen to K-Young when he's on tracks with Crooked I and this is the first time he didn't suck.

Not the ebst of the series, but a good song to bump! :)