Author Topic: bitch plz JD couldnt save DAZ ?  (Read 1074 times)

lookinforsomedubds

• Lil Geezy
Re: bitch plz JD couldnt save DAZ ?
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2010, 08:29:17 AM »
lookinforsomedubds and acgrundy are gay lovers
no u fuck were not gay lovers .. were 2 guys that could be ur potential father, it worries and bothers me that i could be.. if i wasnt high i woulda pulled out on ur mother and you woulda been the stain that i woulda whipped off the matress with an old newspaper.. ur a true example of a product of a cheap condom and unfortunattly accidents do happen.. u are a perfect example..

look at my name and read it u stupid cock eyed fuck.. lookin for some dub ds.. talkin about titties and strip clubs.. where do u get off talkin about gay. now u got me thinkin ur the one over there thinkin about takin cock up his ass. i figured u were a fudge packer, u just seemed like it from the gay comments u wrote..  NOW GO TAKE IT UP THE FUCKIN ASS U FUCK AND FUCK OFF MY POST IF U DONT LIKE IT.. go learn something

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: bitch plz JD couldnt save DAZ ?
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2010, 10:26:07 AM »
mods do your job and delete this thread. Next time make a pm about this.

Listen dude,   the mods delete threads on this forum way too often,   that is part of the reason why there are so few posters on this forum.....cause people get fed up of starting topics then having them deleted....I had a topic i wanted to start get deleted 10 times....and it was a decent topic so I dont know what is going on...wiht threads disappearring this is one confusing forum....
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"