Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 36263 times)

JohnnyL

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #450 on: November 18, 2010, 10:24:34 AM »
 Just listened to this for the first time.  Didn't even waste my time listening to that track with Jay-Z that leaked cause I don't think a proper version ever leaked.  But this song is dope.  I've read a lot of mixed reactions, but it sounds tight to me.  If the rest of the album is up to at least this quality, I'll be happy.

Trip Dee

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #451 on: November 18, 2010, 11:33:01 AM »
Just saw this one on my facebox wall.  Possibly from the video shoot?  Or maybe Dre just dresses like this everyday?  lol

+

shit, i don't know what to think...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #452 on: November 18, 2010, 01:41:04 PM »
This is mediocre at best. Dre is so generic and formulaic with his beats over the last several years. Just doesn't do anything for me. And it's too much of a mish mash...too busy sounding. Snoops flow is tight and that is always good to hear, as that's rare nowadays. The effect on their voices to make them sound more youthful is wack, just like always when rappers do that.

I don't see Dre doing anything creative or outside the box whatsoever with this album. Just wack pop features, boring predictable beats, and beyond played out subject matter. Dre and Jimmy have an agenda an they are sticking to it.

I've always been a big supporter of Dre, but he is so watered down these days.

I will def check detox out of curiosity, but I have a good feeling i will treat it like all if the songs that have leaked: listen to it once or twice and not fuck with it after that. Peace

woof

« Reply #453 on: November 18, 2010, 01:42:42 PM »

Kush (feat. Snoop Dogg & Akon) - Single

* $1.29
    * Genres: Hip Hop/Rap, Music
    * Released: Nov 18, 2010
    * ℗ 2010 Interscope Records

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/kush-feat-snoop-dogg-akon/id405129686

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #454 on: November 18, 2010, 01:45:14 PM »
I guess it's all about opinions dre-day ;-)

Thanks for the never ending message though, atleast you highlighted the parts you wanted me to read or i would have been dead reading all that lol  :o :o

Anyway this imo is much better than most of the shit dre has been doing in recent times....

INNNNHALLLEE EXHALE LOL

;-)
i highlighted it, as i couldn't be bothered to remove all the non related quotes  :laugh:

yeah i guess we agree to disagree. even when it comes to club stuff, Dre has better ones imo

woof

« Reply #455 on: November 18, 2010, 01:51:25 PM »

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Matty

« Reply #457 on: November 18, 2010, 02:30:47 PM »

lol! now where can i get one of those hats :laugh: 8)

woof

« Reply #458 on: November 18, 2010, 02:45:35 PM »

its a japanese Sakana-kun hat, i would like to get one but don't know where to find it lol

Matty

« Reply #459 on: November 18, 2010, 02:52:41 PM »

its a japanese Sakana-kun hat, i would like to get one but don't know where to find it lol

a chinese friend was wearing something similar ages ago but it was green and a crocodile head. i'd be up for getting one :laugh:

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #460 on: November 18, 2010, 02:59:06 PM »
I still can't believe I see a Detox track on itunes
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

BIGWORM

« Reply #461 on: November 18, 2010, 03:00:00 PM »
Wow he surprised the fuck out of me I'm loving that track and I NEED THAT INSTRUMENTAL....

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #462 on: November 18, 2010, 03:04:49 PM »
I still can't believe I see a Detox track on itunes

Ditto.  8)

Did any of Y'all actually support Detox and purchase the single on iTunes ? I actually created my iTunes account this morning just to buy it lol..

Matty

« Reply #463 on: November 18, 2010, 03:07:37 PM »
Wow he surprised the fuck out of me I'm loving that track and I NEED THAT INSTRUMENTAL....

instrumental @ 320kbps is in this thread somewhere.

and i didn't buy it, don't buy digital music unless it's not available physically. and when it comes to singles i'd generally just buy the album unless i badly want the instrumental/remixes or something in lossless.

Suga Foot

« Reply #464 on: November 18, 2010, 03:29:29 PM »
Universal is spamming me about it lol