Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 36191 times)

We Fly High

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #480 on: November 18, 2010, 05:31:25 PM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #481 on: November 18, 2010, 06:30:55 PM »
I'm not DLing the track, because I'll have it on repeat till the album drops, and when it does I'll be tired of it by then

I thought you didn't like this?

Invincible

« Reply #482 on: November 18, 2010, 06:32:23 PM »
I'm not DLing the track, because I'll have it on repeat till the album drops, and when it does I'll be tired of it by then

You kiddin? Snoop's on the track. It's fucking dope.

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #483 on: November 18, 2010, 07:03:33 PM »
"The Long awaited DETOX Trick!" Via Shade Sheist

UNCEEN

« Reply #484 on: November 18, 2010, 07:26:11 PM »
Has a high quality finished version Leaked?? 8)

I_ThePope_I

« Reply #485 on: November 18, 2010, 07:28:35 PM »
Has a high quality finished version Leaked?? 8)
It's been released on iTunes in complete finished format...

UNCEEN

« Reply #486 on: November 18, 2010, 08:44:54 PM »
Is the one posted up on the site .. the final version?

I_ThePope_I

« Reply #487 on: November 18, 2010, 08:58:16 PM »
Which site? DrDre.com? If so, yes. If it's 3:55 then I'm pretty sure it's gonna be the final mix.

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #488 on: November 18, 2010, 09:04:58 PM »
Yea im checking it out... Sounds like the same mix nothing added to it.. Track is banging though

UNCEEN

« Reply #489 on: November 18, 2010, 09:08:10 PM »
Which site? DrDre.com? If so, yes. If it's 3:55 then I'm pretty sure it's gonna be the final mix.
No, the one posted on this site.

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #490 on: November 18, 2010, 09:39:57 PM »
So, anyone wondering how successful it's doing, while i'm not too knowledgable on these charts (i'm guessing it goes week-by-week?), in only it's first day Kush reached #3 in the hip-hop singles & #21 in the overall singles. Apparently it climbed A LOT throughout the day, so a number one in both categories doesn't seem hard at this point. To me though, these charts mean nothing, but can very well represent how well it will do on the Billboard charts.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #492 on: November 18, 2010, 10:58:50 PM »
If this launches Detox do you think Slim The Mobster and Earl Hayes will be releasing albums via Aftermath or will they end up like the majority of the roster, no album debut?

Dr.Dre's confidence seems horrible which is really funny to me. 

I'm really interested in seeing what happens next.  I liked watching the Aftermath wave in early 2000.  Eminem was succesful and then he made the power play move by signing 50 Cent and that took everyone to another level which allowed the successful debuts of Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Tony Yayo, and The Game.  Not to mention Obie Trice & D12.  It died once G-Unit self-destructed on beefs and poor management; Eminem got addicted; and Dr.Dre never capitalized on the top of their success by releasing Detox.

Now he's trying to jump start it again.  I really hope the next wave will allowed Slaughterhouse to shine.  So much success could be achieved for them.  I'd even like to hear more Earl Hayes music.  Not to mention the New Royales and Sly.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #493 on: November 18, 2010, 11:50:41 PM »
For real with Slaughterhouse on the roster Aftermath could make some amazing shit! Hopefully when Dre sees the response Detox gets it'll give him that confidence boost to just drop some crazy shit. He should just give Slimm Tha mobster a bunch of detox throaways and let him re do them for the album. Chuck a Slimm verse on Topless, wouldn't be mad

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #494 on: November 19, 2010, 02:46:29 AM »

nah he likes it  :D i was surprised myself

'
If this launches Detox do you think Slim The Mobster and Earl Hayes will be releasing albums via Aftermath or will they end up like the majority of the roster, no album debut?

Dr.Dre's confidence seems horrible which is really funny to me. 

I'm really interested in seeing what happens next.  I liked watching the Aftermath wave in early 2000.  Eminem was succesful and then he made the power play move by signing 50 Cent and that took everyone to another level which allowed the successful debuts of Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Tony Yayo, and The Game.  Not to mention Obie Trice & D12.  It died once G-Unit self-destructed on beefs and poor management; Eminem got addicted; and Dr.Dre never capitalized on the top of their success by releasing Detox.

Now he's trying to jump start it again.  I really hope the next wave will allowed Slaughterhouse to shine.  So much success could be achieved for them.  I'd even like to hear more Earl Hayes music.  Not to mention the New Royales and Sly.
hayes and slim will probably end up like the others.
it's still the same label
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 02:49:09 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »