Author Topic: request: Tha Realest Tracks  (Read 140 times)

GARDENA.GANGSTA

• 'G'
request: Tha Realest Tracks
« on: November 17, 2010, 08:57:57 PM »
CAN ANYBODY HELP I USED TO HAVE THESE TRACKS AND I LOST THEM I FOUND THEM ON LIMEWIRE A FEW YEARS BACK AND NOW THEY DONT POP UP.IF SOMEONE COULD ID REALLY APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH.THANX

THA REALEST - Come On Let's Fuck
THA REALEST - Im Diggin U
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 09:59:06 PM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: THA REALEST TRACKS
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 09:58:48 PM »
I like the realest but I sure dont have a collection.....and i think most people are like that
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

procrastiNate

Re: request: Tha Realest Tracks
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 11:31:02 PM »
I remember in an interview from 2009 he said that Death Row was going to start releasing his music in 2010. Haha, those muthafuckers can't even release a Pac album so why would they release Tha Realest's shit? He's better off just asking them for his masters.

GARDENA.GANGSTA

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 08:56:40 AM »
yeah i wish they would release his material the songs im requesting aren't bad their actually pretty tight and theres another track called i luv hennessy its dope

Mietek23

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 01:41:02 PM »
"I'm Diggin' U" leaked only as a snippet and "I Luv Hennessy" is in fucked up quality - the 3rd is new to me, maybe you got wrong tittle or something cause I don't remember that one..

GARDENA.GANGSTA

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 01:44:14 PM »
yeah its only one verse on im diggin u,i luv hennessey i know is bad quality but tight song,and come on lets fuck is the right name it samples a funk song by the bar-kays called move your boogie body.