Author Topic: LMAO @ the Game and Tony Yayo beef via twitter  (Read 779 times)

Lucifuge

Re: LMAO @ the Game and Tony Yayo beef via twitter
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2010, 06:29:27 AM »
damn yayo kills game on this ;D ;D
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2010, 07:33:57 AM »
Seems to me Yayo wants Fif all to himself, real homosexual type shit, and would hate to see 50 cool with Game or Buck.  Yayo came out the blue with that F G-Unit reunion tweet. 8)

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2010, 08:54:01 AM »
This was fuckin classic, but to be real here, Yayo is being a bitch. I mean, if u got something to say to dude get the fuck off the net and say it to his face or call his ass up. Same can be said for Game though, if u wanna holla at 50 u clearly know how. This Twitter shit is ridiculous. Still some good shit was said on both sides, but that Buck part was the best.

EnzoUK

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2010, 09:01:56 AM »
Doctor's Advocate was better than Curtis.
LAX was better than BISD.

Don't even compare it to Banks' releases...

How can anyone disagree on this?

You can of course prefer to listen to Curtis and Hunger for More II, but those albums simply aren't as good as DA.

this
Twitter: @EnzoUK

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2010, 10:17:33 AM »
Doctor's Advocate was better than Curtis.
LAX was better than BISD.

Don't even compare it to Banks' releases...

How can anyone disagree on this?

You can of course prefer to listen to Curtis and Hunger for More II, but those albums simply aren't as good as DA.

this

Jimmy H.

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2010, 02:28:22 PM »
These talks of GUnit reunions are always the same but this one has a little twist:

a) Game calls for truce
b) 50 the stubborn man he is, ignores it
c) Any small window of opportunity gets shut down by that retard Yayo, whom I believe is responsible for the break-up in the first place

Now usually this would be the point where Game goes all bi polar on everybody but it seems it's just Yayo this time
There is no twist. This is how it happens every time. Game sparks up a truce. 50 shuts it down. Someone asks either Banks or Yayo about it and they clown Game. Game goes back to yelling "G-Unot".

At this point isn't G-Unit just 50 and Yayo?
Young Buck and M.O.P. are gone, Banks' recent success has had little to do with G-Unit, Spider Loc and Prodigy are locked up, 40 Glocc and Havoc faded away, no one gives a shit about DJ Whoo Kid, Sha Money is irrelevant and the others aren't worth mentioning.
G-Unit as a group was 50, Lloyd Banks, and Tony Yayo. They brought in Buck as a replacement/fourth member around the time that Yayo got locked up. Everyone else who joined them after that was part of G-Unit the label, not the G-Unit group. Buck is no longer in the group but still signed to the label. Currently, Mobb Deep is off the label. G-Unit's only contracted artists with Interscope, besides 50 himself, are Young Buck and Slim Da Mobster. Whoo Kid and Sha Money aren't artists and I don't believe Sha is directly attached to G-Unit, outside of business affiliation. Banks and Yayo have deals on EMI through G-Unit.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2010, 05:47:10 PM »
These talks of GUnit reunions are always the same but this one has a little twist:

a) Game calls for truce
b) 50 the stubborn man he is, ignores it
c) Any small window of opportunity gets shut down by that retard Yayo, whom I believe is responsible for the break-up in the first place

Now usually this would be the point where Game goes all bi polar on everybody but it seems it's just Yayo this time

what did i  miss about yayo being the reaosn gunit broke up?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2010, 06:02:12 PM »
BISD shits all over LAX but Curtis is the proper comparison and that's even better than LAX.  DA would be compared to The Massacre which was a superior album.

50's careeer > Game's
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks