Author Topic: New Keys To The City - Nipsey Hussle (Audio)(2nd Single)  (Read 1228 times)

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New Keys To The City - Nipsey Hussle (Audio)(2nd Single)
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2010, 08:25:01 AM »
how big is the chance SCSoM actually drops @ the end of december?!  ;D

it better..cause this is the last fuckin setback im dealin with...

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2010, 09:26:50 AM »
this is really dope i like it

Mietek23

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2010, 09:58:48 AM »
Dope track but I'm still amazed by the QD3 joint - shit fuckin' knocks 8)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2010, 10:14:20 AM »
suprised Nipsey had the QDIII-beat. somethin old he had stashed away?
quincy gave up producing along time ago.. last stuff were for some Swedish rappers..

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2010, 12:20:28 AM »
Dope track but I'm still amazed by the QD3 joint - shit fuckin' knocks 8)

For real, shit sounds straight up dope on my beats head phones, Nipsey needs to drop a 3rd verse on that joint

D Breezy

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2010, 12:32:08 AM »

check your pm homie

@ djaycas song no problem this shit is bangin you both did your thing on the beat

hey homie can u send me a link for that qd3 track 2! appreciate it, qd3 is tha shit and nipsey usually got dope rhymes
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2010, 02:24:36 PM »

check your pm homie

@ djaycas song no problem this shit is bangin you both did your thing on the beat

hey homie can u send me a link for that qd3 track 2! appreciate it, qd3 is tha shit and nipsey usually got dope rhymes

Yh let me get the link 2 QD3 track 2 plz, also i like keys 2 the city nipseys album soundein good so far.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2010, 03:14:05 PM »
not feelin it.. Nip fell off imo..

NoobCake

« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2010, 01:40:14 AM »
Hey Nipsey_Promo, you and Epic are doing a horrible job promoting this dude.  There is no buzz about him whatsoever.  J. Cole's and Kalifas' labels hyped em up to the point that everybody was sick of them.  If his album really does come out on the 21st, he ain't selling shit.

Mietek23

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2010, 09:40:13 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/G1btgi-Zu98" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/G1btgi-Zu98</a>

This shit deserves to be on Youtube so more people can hear it, it's a fuckin' banger 8)

Nipsey should've done more tracks with QD3 8)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 09:41:57 AM by Mietek23 »

Nipsey_Promo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2010, 10:05:08 AM »
Hey Nipsey_Promo, you and Epic are doing a horrible job promoting this dude.  There is no buzz about him whatsoever.  J. Cole's and Kalifas' labels hyped em up to the point that everybody was sick of them.  If his album really does come out on the 21st, he ain't selling shit.

it's always somebody with somethin negative to say that isn't even aware of the situation...first off I am in no way affiliated with epic they fucked nipsey over big time as far as promo and I know that. All he's got at this point is the blogs to continue posting his music and fans to continue spreadin the word. The difference between nipsey and j. cole and wiz is they actually have a label that backs them but nipsey does not. There's a lot more things goin on behind the scenes that people don't know about so don't criticize what I'm doin if you don't know the whole story

and to everybody that asked for a link to the song I'll pm it soon   

Mietek23

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2010, 10:39:19 AM »
^^^It's the same story when it comes to New West rappers. First, they waiting for a major label deal, then when they got it they spend 4-5 years under recording plenty of tracks, making one announcement after another, giving 15 album release dates, changing the album tracklists, recording 7 new versions of the record and then being dropped.

Crooked I, Glasses Malone, Jay Rock, Clyde Carson, Bishop Lamont, Nipsey Hussle - they all been signed to a major labels for years and it didn't help get them nowhere. So my suggestion is: STAY INDEPENDENT and go the Tech N9ne route.

Ayo Nipsey_Promo - Does "South Central State Of Mind" still dropping on Epic? Or is it independent release?

MediumL

« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2010, 01:07:32 PM »
yer if the album isnt droppin can we get a new mixtape. Been fiedin for some new Nipsey to bump...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Fraxxx

« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2010, 02:09:33 PM »
Since BAGNN 2 I'm amazed with his song-writing abilities. He really deserves to make it big.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Nipsey_Promo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2010, 09:27:09 PM »
^^^It's the same story when it comes to New West rappers. First, they waiting for a major label deal, then when they got it they spend 4-5 years under recording plenty of tracks, making one announcement after another, giving 15 album release dates, changing the album tracklists, recording 7 new versions of the record and then being dropped.

Crooked I, Glasses Malone, Jay Rock, Clyde Carson, Bishop Lamont, Nipsey Hussle - they all been signed to a major labels for years and it didn't help get them nowhere. So my suggestion is: STAY INDEPENDENT and go the Tech N9ne route.

Ayo Nipsey_Promo - Does "South Central State Of Mind" still dropping on Epic? Or is it independent release?

exactly. that's pretty much what the problem is. Nipsey is tryin to go the independent route and apparently will have a lot more control of his career in 6 months according to his twitter. and to my knowledge since the album is comin in December still I'm assuming it's gonna drop through epic but that is a whole other story in itself.

I'm sending links to those that asked now