Author Topic: Where Are The West Coast Rappers???? Nice Read Inside  (Read 132 times)

titoveli

• Muthafuckin' OG
Where Are The West Coast Rappers???? Nice Read Inside
« on: November 22, 2010, 05:40:01 PM »
Did you really think they were gonna let that diss slide? Really? I don't know what was wrong with Flex that night, maybe he was drunk, high, or whatever, but its out there and now he has to deal with the repercussions. What amazes me is that the video of flex dissing 'Pac has been out for a couple of days now and we have not heard a statement or anything from flex or his camp regarding it. The way things work these days people release retractions almost immediately if something was an accident or mistake. Remember when it was rumored young berg got robbed? the next day he was on youtube to clear it up. Remember when Tyga got jacked? The very next day He came out telling what happened. So its safe to say that flex meant what he said. So that fine that's how you feel, cool. Now deal with the statement.

To be honest I'm feeling some sort of way about this whole issue, Now i've said plenty of times i am a Pac-aholic and i make no apologizes for that, and i am also from originally from California, but if I had said the same thing about biggie, the whole east coast would have jumped down my throat, but it appears that flex can say what he wants and the west gets silent. Did the west coast heart die with 'Pac?? Because if you check the numbers "Pac was, scratch that, IS the West coast, with all due respect to Snoop, Cube and whoever else. No one held it down like Makaveli. But yet all my people from the left remain silent. WTF????? Are they so scared that flex wont "drop a bomb" on thier record that they stand silent?? There was a time when if you said anything shady, or swimey about the west, 'Pac was at you, now 15 years after his death a video surfaces with flex saying "fuck Tupac" and no roar is heard from California, nobody riding up to Hot 97 demanding flex's head, No shock or disgust. All we have is 'Pac's lil homies riding for him.

There was a time when all i heard was Thuglife this and Thuglife that, where almost every artist, let alone west coast artist copied or took a part of Tupac's persona, from the tattoo's to the saying thug all over your record, to calling a woman a bitch in 1 song then saying keep your head up in the next. There was also a time when a man had to be accountable for his words, if you said something you had to deal with the backlash. Have we(and I'm saying we as in those who rep Tupac)become so passive, that someone can basically spit our face and we do nothing about it? Is this what we have become? 'Pac would weep for us.

Rest in Peace Thuglord, it appears all the work you did repping California means nothing now, because when you need them to rep you, they stand on the sideline, more concerned about record play than with whats right and wrong.

To my family out west, read this piece and look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself 1 question..................."R U Still Down ?"
http://www.uncutmagazine.net/2010/11/new-music-outlawz-warning-shots-funk.html

hate it orlove it is the truth

thugged out

• Lil Geezy
Re: Where Are The West Coast Rappers???? Nice Read Inside
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 02:14:22 AM »
i agree west coast niggaz stay dick riding the east coast especially new west niggaz. shyt the new west niggaz all sound like they from the east coast. n u kno niggaz like snoop aint gon say shit cuz he was never down 4 pac or the west n snoops a bitch. This is why the east coast will always b superior to the west cuz the west keeps its lips on the east coast ass smdh

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Where Are The West Coast Rappers???? Nice Read Inside
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 02:35:59 AM »
this is nonsense, just like the old west new west talk