Author Topic: Download 2Pac & Johnny J - All Eyez On Us  (Read 1441 times)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Download 2Pac & Johnny J - All Eyez On Us
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2010, 08:05:51 PM »

1 member from this forum or anyone else will confirm that not 1 mix from this album is offbar, here's a little advice, download something before you criticize, otherwise in the end it's only you in this topic looking like a complete utter dumbass. Got any drugs for me up your ass?

Does off bar mean Off beat?     I don't think Johhny J would allow any song he did to be off beat...cause he was good at what he did
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Lil ˝ Dead

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2010, 08:15:11 PM »

1 member from this forum or anyone else will confirm that not 1 mix from this album is offbar, here's a little advice, download something before you criticize, otherwise in the end it's only you in this topic looking like a complete utter dumbass. Got any drugs for me up your ass?

Does off bar mean Off beat?     I don't think Johhny J would allow any song he did to be off beat...cause he was good at what he did

1st, if the vocals are off-sync, that's horrible and it goes straight in the trash can, if it's on beat and the vocals are offbar, again it goes in the trash can, none of these songs have any of those, it's all mixed correctly with respect.

kuruptlon

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2010, 09:42:51 PM »
This is a good tape. That version of Baby Don't Cry is a real gem.

What track is that "Better off gettin you a hoe, cause doesn't wanna know who you with or where you go" from?

I remember a 2pac remix from back in the streethop days that used that as a chorus. It was a remix of Don't U Trust Me.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 10:00:43 PM by kuruptlon »

StevenQBosell

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2010, 11:46:34 PM »
Tape is bangin' +1

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2010, 03:59:11 AM »
Damn good mix.

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2010, 05:49:17 AM »
Doesnt anybody relize how talented Johnny J was he probably was tired of hearing all these bs tupac albums comin out with shitty beats so he figured he was one of Tupacs original producers since Thug Life he probably wanted to put all his beats behind tupacs lyrics! Johnny J was a legend as well! props for this the music sounds like Johnny J produced it and since he has passed away too good to hear some material he created when he was alive! R.I.P 2PAC AN JOHNNY J! THUG LIFE ORIGINALS!

kuruptlon

« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2010, 06:06:31 AM »
wait so is the official All Eyez On Us project ever coming out?

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2010, 07:04:16 AM »
NOT SURE ABOUT THAT I WAS JUST SAYIN THAT JOHNNY J WAS A GREAT PRODUCER AND ONE OF 2PACS ORIGINAL PRODUCERS ALL THESE BEATS ARE ALL DONE BY JOHHNY J and YEH YOU CAN TELL! Hes got his own style this sound better than all the last few albums he should have been the one doing all tupacs albums after pac died this is that shit! :) even though its the same lyrics johnny j sounds great on pacs shit!

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2010, 08:07:50 AM »

let me cosign this as the one of the stupidest questions ever.......

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

kuruptlon

« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2010, 09:26:41 AM »

let me cosign this as the one of the stupidest questions ever.......

Care to explain?

Mietek23

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2010, 10:07:20 AM »

What track is that "Better off gettin you a hoe, cause doesn't wanna know who you with or where you go" from?

I remember a 2pac remix from back in the streethop days that used that as a chorus. It was a remix of Don't U Trust Me.

Check out Johnny J solo album - I Gotta Be Me. There's a song on it called "Better Off" which uses the same beat J later gave 2Pac for his "Picture Me Rollin" joint.

As far as the real "All Eyez On Us" album goes - the project like always is being blocked by stupid ass Amaru so all we can really do is pray that Afeni will stop this bullshit and give this album a green light..

kuruptlon

« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2010, 12:08:01 PM »

Check out Johnny J solo album - I Gotta Be Me. There's a song on it called "Better Off" which uses the same beat J later gave 2Pac for his "Picture Me Rollin" joint.

As far as the real "All Eyez On Us" album goes - the project like always is being blocked by stupid ass Amaru so all we can really do is pray that Afeni will stop this bullshit and give this album a green light..

Thanks for the response. I'm still not sure why my question was deemed as the 'stupidest question ever', but I shouldn't be surprised some people on this forum are just on a different planet.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2010, 12:20:03 PM »

Thanks for the response. I'm still not sure why my question was deemed as the 'stupidest question ever', but I shouldn't be surprised some people on this forum are just on a different planet.

Okay I don't mind explaining shit when asked......when you said when is this going to be released ......I assume you mean a commercial release with mtv videos...or simply some advertisements and then having cds pressed and ready to ship .....    well....the producer got shipped off of the county jail....so I think that is the only shipments of this product that are going to be taking place.....It was very nice that the dude here was able to make it available for free download..

kuruptlon

« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2010, 01:28:48 PM »

Okay I don't mind explaining shit when asked......when you said when is this going to be released ......I assume you mean a commercial release with mtv videos...or simply some advertisements and then having cds pressed and ready to ship .....    well....the producer got shipped off of the county jail....so I think that is the only shipments of this product that are going to be taking place.....It was very nice that the dude here was able to make it available for free download..

Well you clearly misinterpreted my question.

There was a project that Klock Work Entertainment was planning on releasing called All Eyez On Us featuring 2pac and Johnny J.

Because this is titled as a mixtape and there is no mention of the official release on Klock Work Entertainment's website http://www.klockworkentertainment.com/, I assumed this was a fanmade project and not the actual release from Klock Work.

If this is in fact the project that Klock Work was putting together, then that was my mistake.

Otherwise, I didn't mention anything about MTV videos or having cd's pressed, so there's no need for the negativity. 

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2010, 03:00:18 PM »

Well you clearly misinterpreted my question.

There was a project that Klock Work Entertainment was planning on releasing called All Eyez On Us featuring 2pac and Johnny J.

Because this is titled as a mixtape and there is no mention of the official release on Klock Work Entertainment's website http://www.klockworkentertainment.com/, I assumed this was a fanmade project and not the actual release from Klock Work.

If this is in fact the project that Klock Work was putting together, then that was my mistake.

Otherwise, I didn't mention anything about MTV videos or having cd's pressed, so there's no need for the negativity. 
[/quote]

Then that is my bad ,  dog,     for all intents and purposes  this seems like the official set of remixes that Johnny J was planning on releasing.   It does not seem like it is fan made.....that is my understanding.