Author Topic: OG Ice T & Coco at their crib (Must Watch-Damn Funny !!!)  (Read 443 times)

gio™fugahoo

OG Ice T & Coco at their crib (Must Watch-Damn Funny !!!)
« on: November 25, 2010, 07:59:37 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Av9t_u0iHU?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0Av9t_u0iHU?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 08:48:11 AM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: OG Ice T & Coco at their crib (Must Watch-Damn Funny !!!)
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 04:53:22 PM »
good one ;D

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 05:38:16 PM »
I would think Ice is putting on a show when you see him in the back jumping up and down and yelling at the tv but i have ablakc roomate myself and illbe in my room chillin ill hear him in the next room playing madden yelling at the tv lololol its hilarious.

polepositon

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 01:28:47 PM »
I would think Ice is putting on a show when you see him in the back jumping up and down and yelling at the tv but i have ablakc roomate myself and illbe in my room chillin ill hear him in the next room playing madden yelling at the tv lololol its hilarious.

and let me guess...your white ass be in the background passing out your sqauting posters to the man interviewing you!

fuck outta here with that black statement...many diff races scream and yell while playing video games. its goes hand in hand. wtf are you supposed to do when playing games such as call of duty, etc...act like your relaxing at the spa? even not being able to eat all the ghost on ms. pacman makes one yell shit!

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 11:56:25 PM »

and let me guess...your white ass be in the background passing out your sqauting posters to the man interviewing you!

fuck outta here with that black statement...many diff races scream and yell while playing video games. its goes hand in hand. wtf are you supposed to do when playing games such as call of duty, etc...act like your relaxing at the spa? even not being able to eat all the ghost on ms. pacman makes one yell shit!

You only got butt hurt by that statement because you do the same shit when you play Madden.

You get the fuck outta here.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

polepositon

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 11:32:29 AM »
wtf is butt hurt? please do tell u homolicious twinkle toes butch dyke.

you sound like a fool.  hurt, i was not. just letting him and anyone of you mf's know that the race card is played.

stfuandeatadick!

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 12:09:08 PM »
wtf is butt hurt? please do tell u homolicious twinkle toes butch dyke.

you sound like a fool.  hurt, i was not. just letting him and anyone of you mf's know that the race card is played.

stfuandeatadick!

Only broke ass niggas cry race card anytime something said or done doesn't go their way.

How does it feel to wake up every morning and know that you're a bitch?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2010, 12:09:36 PM »
 :laugh:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 12:11:46 PM by Sikotic = DBA »

THA SAUCE HOUSE