Author Topic: *Video 40glocc talks getting snitched on by compton menace video used in court  (Read 264 times)

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 glocc court case gettin snitched on by compton menace video used in court

part #1

part#2

« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 06:17:41 PM by triple6 »
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
does this stupid motherfucker think the internet is stupid? that broke retard was giving interviews way before menace got involved saying he pulled a gun out on game, trying to get some form promo from that, when realy it was menace, time and time again saying he pulled a gun out at game/menace, i

if you wasnt such a pussy 40 you wouldnt of pulled that gun out and you would of went one on one, then this situation wouldnt of arisen, and then he continues to talk about this shit on youtube to his 70/100 viewers?? you might as well just send it straight to the court and let them have it..

in cases like these i support the law, putting wack broke old ass rapper behind bars! spider loc = guilty! / 40 glocc = guilty!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 10:52:48 AM by repthatwest »

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
is he seriously asking for $15,000 to have a fight? you become more a retard just by watching this faggot

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
Well he does have a point if he never said the person name who he puled a gun on why would the person come on the net & say yea he pulled a gun on me? that is hardcore snitching &involving the police i agree and the person is not supposed to come and tell the world and police that he did something like that. i agree that its telling. if 40 pulled a gun on him he was just supposed to retaliate and shut up not tell,and i believe 40 caught him and game at too different times ??? and if some1 telling on u why would u get yourself in trouble for free???if he wants to fight that bad he should pay him the money  ;D it seems menace scared of gunplay? then why in the hell is his name menace? i keep seeing 40 tweet him saying no beef menace keeps trying to promote it to keep the police aware?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 05:53:18 PM by triple6 »
 feature Quote:

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
aaaahhahaha what is this nobody talking about?? Didnt his card get pulled by spider loc and them too? How is responding to your dumbass claims snitching?? Menace (or whoever) won this already, and why does he need 15k to fight? If he wants to fight, fuckin fight. Didnt 40 start this whole beef in the first place?

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
no from what i got out of it 40 didnt start it menace did?? and 40 didnt know him &said he never met him before or spoke to him. and 1day at a video shoot  he meaning (menace) went up to 40 like he had a gun and he didnt and 40 did so he pulled out a big ol gun on him and they ran and it was over and menace went and keep going to the net talking shit about what he going to do to 40 and how he wants to fight him..but has never done nothing till this day and he keeps seeing 40 and after goes to the net more just talkin shit  ;D
 feature Quote: