Author Topic: NEW: Crooked I feat. Sally Anthony - "Villain" (Now Available On iTunes)  (Read 935 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: NEW: Crooked I feat. Sally Anthony - "Villain" (Now Available On iTunes)
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2010, 06:18:07 AM »
blu
bishop lamont
game (even if he's been miss lately)
murs
Agree
Add Fashawn and Zion I too

+Del Tha Funky Homosapien

Definately agree about Del.
 Add Raskass!

Actually Crook could take a page out of Del and Ras's book and do like they doing, offering full albums digitally at choose you own price. I been buying Del an Ras albums this way for $5 each and its good music and at least they getting some $, better than none.
 I prefer hard copies but he could do like Del doin, offer it digital at choose your own price or a hard copie for $15(or whatever he chooses).
 Like Ras got A.D.I.D.A.S as a digital album but hard copies will be availeable soon.

Oh, i havent listened to the song yet but yeah i wont spend $ on a single either.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2010, 09:15:33 AM »
But he's not on the level of rappers who actually drop fully realized quality projects.

which rappers are u referring to?

Do you really want me to list off the west coast underground? Which presumably will be a bunch of rappers you don't bother to check out.

DETOX OVER B.O.S.S

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2010, 09:38:53 AM »
itīs a good song, but the thing is can he do big nummers with that? in my opion unfornattly not cause itīs ainīt a hood anthem or a club banger.

Crooked needs to drop his album Million Dollar Story at E1 then Release B.O.S.S AS A FREEDOWNLOAD, in the meantime he can drop with his slaughterhouse 2 album,then he can relax and concetrate on shady for his BIG MAJOR RELEASE.

AND DROP 2 UNRELEASED SONG ON PLANET COB.2.

Lucifuge

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2010, 02:33:38 PM »
blu
bishop lamont
game (even if he's been miss lately)
murs
Agree
Add Fashawn and Zion I too

+Del Tha Funky Homosapien

Definately agree about Del.
 Add Raskass!

Actually Crook could take a page out of Del and Ras's book and do like they doing, offering full albums digitally at choose you own price. I been buying Del an Ras albums this way for $5 each and its good music and at least they getting some $, better than none.
 I prefer hard copies but he could do like Del doin, offer it digital at choose your own price or a hard copie for $15(or whatever he chooses).
 Like Ras got A.D.I.D.A.S as a digital album but hard copies will be availeable soon.

Oh, i havent listened to the song yet but yeah i wont spend $ on a single either.

Hopsin is the shit...

Ok track.nothing special.he got better tracks
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2010, 10:18:04 PM »
But he's not on the level of rappers who actually drop fully realized quality projects.

Do you really want me to list off the west coast underground? Which presumably will be a bunch of rappers you don't bother to check out.

why so aggressive kid? I was just curious who u were talking about ...

but sure, shoot off a few of the artists u are talking about champ

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2010, 11:33:25 PM »

why so aggressive kid? I was just curious who u were talking about ...

but sure, shoot off a few of the artists u are talking about champ

I'm 25 bro. And not talking about you specifically, but this section of the forum in general isn't interested in anything other than the same 10 names that are talked about here. Which is their right, but then what's the point of me listing names?

Some good examples have already been named. People Under the Stairs, Dilated Peoples, Aceyalone, Planet Asia, Blackalicious, etc. Even this new dude Hopsin, based on the strength of his latest album.

Troubled Genius

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2010, 11:48:07 PM »
beautiful song, props.

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2010, 12:27:11 PM »
Very dope song. 8) Probably the best crooked song since If u ever heard me IMO.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!