Author Topic: whats up with westcoast artist!!  (Read 109 times)

papa-smurf

whats up with westcoast artist!!
« on: December 25, 2010, 07:34:37 PM »
westcoast got some of the most none album putting out niggas in the history of rap.dj quik album supposely been done 4 over a year,crooked i,nipsey hussle,dr dre,jay rock,g malone.the list gos on.what the fuck is up with westcoast rappers?

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: whats up with westcoast artist!!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 08:53:21 PM »
westcoast got some of the most none album putting out niggas in the history of rap.dj quik album supposely been done 4 over a year,crooked i,nipsey hussle,dr dre,jay rock,g malone.the list gos on.what the fuck is up with westcoast rappers?

Don't know what's up with Crooked but at least he's put out work. Nipsey, Rock and Malone have suffered label politics. Dre is a perfectionist, Quik goes through moments of love/hate with rap but overall there is a gang of work out there by West Coast artist so a select few don't really matter
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: whats up with westcoast artist!!
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 09:08:15 PM »
Notice those are also all the rappers who were signed at one point. Obviously they are still hopin to go mainstream when it ain't gonna happen. West coast still poppin on the indie level tho.