Author Topic: Sam Sneed Street Scholars Tracklisting  (Read 1803 times)

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Sam Sneed Street Scholars Tracklisting
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2010, 11:33:28 AM »
If u want to complain bitch at sam sneed, it was his decision to have new songs on there mixed with old.
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2010, 12:00:39 PM »
this is a Sam Sneed album not Sam Sneed Death Row album, he recorded new music to put on it too

same will be with LBC Crew album

i don't want this. i could live with 10 old and 4 new tracks but this way it don't derserve the death row stamp....SHAME

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2010, 06:22:15 PM »
LOL I remember a while back I was the only one here who said this whole WideAwake thing would turn out to be a disaster and look what happened. Straight up blasphemy fuck John Payne and WideAwake.

they have released tons of great old material

but the problem is they have also forecefed us full releases of leaked material with only 1 or 2 new tracks (ie crooked, kurupt)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2010, 12:33:38 AM »
LOL I remember a while back I was the only one here who said this whole WideAwake thing would turn out to be a disaster and look what happened. Straight up blasphemy fuck John Payne and WideAwake.
yeah, but if wideawake wasn't the owner, but some other company you would have said the same thing, as you're pissed that suge lost death row

That's true but I probably could have lived with a Suge-less Death Row had the material been handled properly and in a respectful manner. Now we're getting absolutely ridiculous releases like that Kurupt Down And Dirty with absolutely horrible artwork and very questionable tracklists. Even worse the quality of the music itself sometimes leaves much to be desired as the Danny Boy album for example is of very poor audio quality and one song even skips. Now we're getting a Sam Sneed album which will contain post Death Row songs wtf? If you're a company being able to release everything Death Row has ever done then at least make sure you're doing it the right way and with respect to the fans and the music itself ofcourse.
Most on here probably wouldn't give a fuck but yeah I'm pissed Suge is no longer in control of DR but now I'm even more pissed because of the fact that there is this company who hasn't got the slightest idea what they actually have and what to do with it. The whole legacy is going to waste this way, I would rather have for WideAwake to sell DR and let the complete vault just sit there in some bankruptcy trustee or lawyer company's office or whatever and let the bootleggers (like FTP did) have their way with it.
oh i totally agree with you about the quality of the releases. i've only bought the chronic re-lit & i'll never buy another wideawake release.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2010, 11:27:44 AM »
no "Blueberries"?
certainly would have been a perfect fit
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2010, 11:59:51 AM »
no "Blueberries"?
certainly would have been a perfect fit

yeah, and they should definitely keep "u better recognize" on there too, it just wouldn't be right without it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2010, 06:21:54 PM »
Sam just sold me the OG album for £100 on Facebook. If you want it he said get at him direct. It's only 128 MP3 but it's CDQ. 14 tracks.

Hit him up bitches but don't leak it.
hahahahaha 128 is not NEAR cdq

IgnantMC

« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2010, 06:23:07 PM »
Sam just sold me the OG album for £100 on Facebook. If you want it he said get at him direct. It's only 128 MP3 but it's CDQ. 14 tracks.

IgnantMC

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2010, 06:24:33 PM »

Crooked I's cock is dry. Handle that asap.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2010, 06:28:03 PM »

LMAO first this faggot thinks a song in 128 is CDQ now he comes back with gay jokes when getting called out

hey man step your posts up you stupid euro

IgnantMC

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2010, 06:31:47 PM »

LMAO first this faggot thinks a song in 128 is CDQ now he comes back with gay jokes when getting called out

hey man step your posts up you stupid euro
You're the gay fag who made posts bending over for one song that's been leaked for years. I think you're just mad that you can't afford it.  You even tried selling me 2Pac songs (Kids) right when they were leaking. Your life is a shit.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2010, 06:34:14 PM »
LMAO i've never tried selling a 2pac song in my life you dirty-ass liar

IgnantMC

« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2010, 06:38:32 PM »
LMAO i've never tried selling a 2pac song in my life you dirty-ass liar

Right ok. You gave me prices then I hit NM VIP and got them free. You probably already spent the money you thought you were gonna get. Lame fuck.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2010, 06:40:31 PM »
frst off why do you keep lying?

second off keep lying all you want you little bitch, I've never even talked with you off this forum lmao!!!