Author Topic: What if Kush is a diversion?  (Read 380 times)

Jay_J

What if Kush is a diversion?
« on: December 04, 2010, 12:28:38 AM »
I think all of you guys watched behind the scene of kush's video... We watched dre rapping his verse and some familiar faces with him... Since first time i watched that video, i've been thinking where the hell are snoop, akon and sly? Even e-40 and glasses malone are there but singers of the song are lost. That made me think that video shooted for kush will be a teaser which will take part at the end of Detox first single's video. Same as hittman's last dayz teaser at the end of forget about dre video...

I think that way because i still don't believe that stupid kush song can be the first single of Detox.
what you think?

Jimmy H.

Re: What if Kush is a diversion?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 01:03:43 AM »
Music videos can have multiple settings. Perhaps, the street part is just a cutaway from the main setting.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 01:05:38 AM »
Are you smoking sherm?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

k1000

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 01:53:03 AM »
i still don't believe that stupid kush song can be the first single of Detox.

SO PRUP

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2010, 10:58:37 AM »
Really?  Lol at this!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 11:01:45 AM »
I think all of you guys watched behind the scene of kush's video... We watched dre rapping his verse and some familiar faces with him... Since first time i watched that video, i've been thinking where the hell are snoop, akon and sly? Even e-40 and glasses malone are there but singers of the song are lost. That made me think that video shooted for kush will be a teaser which will take part at the end of Detox first single's video. Same as hittman's last dayz teaser at the end of forget about dre video...

I think that way because i still don't believe that stupid kush song can be the first single of Detox.
what you think?

They even said that song is a warm up to the actual single. Was not meant to be but it got a good response.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2010, 11:25:54 AM »
It's still a "new" Dre joint...
At this stage in the game, If it's digital I can always add it to the album myself.
(Even if it don't make on the CD)

8)