Author Topic: AUDIO: Mikkey Halsted feat Crooked I, Mistah Fab & more - Runnin My City  (Read 112 times)

Portugoal

http://www.fakeshoredrive.com/2010/12/mikkey-halsted-feat-bun-b-killer-mike-crooked-i-chip-tha-ripper-mistah-fab-gillie-da-kid-runnin-my-city.html

Produced by SC

Yeah, this is the real lineup.  Not one of those fake remix mash-ups you big dummies used to download on Napster back in 2000.   Mikkey called up the heavy hitters for this posse cut, dedicated to their respective locations across the U.S.  Chicago, Houston/P.A.T., Atlanta, Long Beach, Cleveland, Oakland and Philly all step up to the plate here.

The Dark Room drops next Tuesday (12.21.10) and it’s absolutely crazy.

Mikkey Halsted feat. Bun B, Killer Mike, Crooked I, Chip Tha Ripper, Mistah FAB & Gillie Da Kid – Runnin’ My City

Mikkey Halsted and Crooked I are 2 of the best lyricists in the game, so I'm disappointed about the song. I hoped Crooked I would be featured on a deeper song than this one. Oh well... who knows that'll happen in the future.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: AUDIO: Mikkey Halsted feat Crooked I, Mistah Fab & more - Runnin My City
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 01:08:58 AM »
thanx dude, lemme check it. +1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Re: AUDIO: Mikkey Halsted feat Crooked I, Mistah Fab & more - Runnin My City
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 07:30:30 AM »
Only peeped this for the Crook verse..

Shit is pretty generic. Real boring.. the song that is.

Was feelin Crook's verse though.