Author Topic: Dubcnn: Kendrick Lamar - Look Out For Detox (Video)  (Read 387 times)

HimselfTheMajestic

Re: Dubcnn: Kendrick Lamar - Look Out For Detox (Video)
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2010, 03:13:23 PM »
This is probably one of the main dudes coming out of LA that makes me not even want to go near a mic. He straight shuts it down. I've been feeling his shit since the K-Dot days but he's definitely upped his talent higher up.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2010, 03:27:29 PM »
cant really say im a Kendrick Lamar fan... his presence on the mic is just none existent, beats kool, but iv just never felt this guy. just my 2 cent..
and its kinda annoying the way everyone now loves this guy just cause he got a co-sign from dre.

Kendrick built a nice following before this co-sign... He was planning on dropping "O.D." for free from the jump and i convinced them to bring it to EMPIRE distribution and drop it on iTunes first to test the waters and it hit #7 on the iTunes Hip-Hop charts without any promo or marketing dollars.. Kendrick's been on his way for a minute and I guess it lead to Dre noticing, which opens up a lot of new doors for him!

this. Kendrick's had a strong core of fans for a while, you're blind if you think everyone's just praising him after the co-sign

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2010, 08:03:02 PM »
Dude can spit.  8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2010, 08:42:12 PM »
cant really say im a Kendrick Lamar fan... his presence on the mic is just none existent, beats kool, but iv just never felt this guy. just my 2 cent..
and its kinda annoying the way everyone now loves this guy just cause he got a co-sign from dre.
exactly. this forum is loaded with bandwagon fans.they don't give you props until you're affiliated with snoop,dre or ice cube... Kendrick Lamar is the same lil nigga that none of you bandwagon groupies took serious. now that dre is fucking with him you see all these lil duck ass niggas acting like they supported the nigga. if that nigga glasses hooked up with dre again all these niggaz hating on him will be all on his dick. it just goes to show that some niggaz don't support you based on your talent. they support you based on who your affiliated with. 

OD was dope and there was a thread about it where dubcc was loving it.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2010, 08:50:58 PM »
This dude is mean on the mic, awesome flow

way better than bishop lamont or slim da mobster
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2010, 10:26:33 PM »
 ;D 8) :D