Author Topic: Power Rankings week 13  (Read 588 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Power Rankings week 13
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2010, 08:53:34 PM »
if the shitty-ass Chiefs win the fucking superbowl this year I'll paint my car red and get a yellow bumper lmao  thats how confident i'd be there

If they look this good after hakf a season of the new OC and DC and a very young team, imagine how good they could look in a couple years. I'm not betting on them winning it this year, but I would be shocked if they didn't become a strong contender in the next few years. Unless Haley's stupid gambles do them in.

they are 8-4 whcih is impressive, but the division their in is garbage

still deserving of a playoff spot (unlike the nfc west)

The AFC West isn't all that garbage anymore. The Chargers are the Chargers, Denver can put up a fight against most teams and Oakland is tougher than they've been in a while. I'd put up the AFC West against the AFC South, NFC West and guarantee victory. I also think they'd give the NFC North a run for it's money, and find away to split with a couple other divisions. 8-4 is 8-4, no matter how you slice it. Now the question is will they finish closer to 12-4 or 8-8. If they win next week then they can wrap it up as far as I'm concerned, because 10-6 will win this division, and no way do they go 0-3 after beating SD in SD with two home games to close out the season. If they lose next week then they better close out with 2-0 because losing in SD then traveling to St Louis will be tough.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2010, 09:48:47 PM »
if the shitty-ass Chiefs win the fucking superbowl this year I'll paint my car red and get a yellow bumper lmao  thats how confident i'd be there

If they look this good after hakf a season of the new OC and DC and a very young team, imagine how good they could look in a couple years. I'm not betting on them winning it this year, but I would be shocked if they didn't become a strong contender in the next few years. Unless Haley's stupid gambles do them in.

The AFC West isn't all that garbage anymore. The Chargers are the Chargers, Denver can put up a fight against most teams and Oakland is tougher than they've been in a while. I'd put up the AFC West against the AFC South, NFC West and guarantee victory. I also think they'd give the NFC North a run for it's money, and find away to split with a couple other divisions. 8-4 is 8-4, no matter how you slice it. Now the question is will they finish closer to 12-4 or 8-8. If they win next week then they can wrap it up as far as I'm concerned, because 10-6 will win this division, and no way do they go 0-3 after beating SD in SD with two home games to close out the season. If they lose next week then they better close out with 2-0 because losing in SD then traveling to St Louis will be tough.

the 4 best teams in the AFC reside in the east and north

i consider the other two divsions crap this year

btw week 14 is up for those who are interested http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=259480.0
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2010, 05:30:03 AM »

the 4 best teams in the AFC reside in the east and north

i consider the other two divsions crap this year

btw week 14 is up for those who are interested http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=259480.0

But if 2 of those 4 best AFC teams cane barely beat the Bills and need a lot of ref help (Baltimore) and a dropped pass in the endzone to do it then KC can beat those teams. They can also beat NE, and don't tell me Romeo couldn't find a way to rattle Sanchez and win out a close one.

All I'm saying is the Chiefs winning the AFC isn't as shocking as the Cowboys winning out, the Eagles and Giants losing out and the Boys going in. When you can run the ball like KC and stop the run like KC you have the ability to beat anyone anywhere.