Author Topic: Dubcnn: Complex Mag Previews Snoop's "Doggumentary Music" (Features/Producers)  (Read 1450 times)

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
I expect one or two dope tracks.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
too much guests.

on the producer, and the feats lists too...

:-\ :-\

Agreed. And too many of em are douchebags.

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
They removed the article...

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
Guessin mostly trash, but looking forward to Kokane, Bootsy and not the least LaToiya Williams.

Jake One is dope, Kayne is dope.
Meech made some cool songs for Snoop.

I most def wont buy this album, but download some songs.
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

OG Snoopaveli

album is not done yet, Dr. Dre and David Guetta might be on it as well

David Guetta??? what the fuck???!!!! shit snoop can't work with this bitch!

KrazySumwhat

Link dont work. Some good news as far as features an production but i aint heard of half of em.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
rhythm n gangsta pt.2
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
rhythm n gangsta pt.2
At this stage of Snoop'carreer a R&G Pt.2 would be nice  :)

Si-Chiggedy

album is not done yet, Dr. Dre and David Guetta might be on it as well

David Guetta??? what the fuck???!!!! shit snoop can't work with this bitch!

what the hell are you smoking? david guetta is putting out dope shit! I like how he's working with black music artists for 1-2 years now and does all these crossover type of tracks between house and hip-hop / r'n'b.

I've read half of the preview and to that point it looked really promising. I dunno why they removed the article. too bad because I wanted to finish the preview. But I guess someone told them to put it off.

Hopefully Dre will deliver 1-2 tracks as well. I dunno what y'all are thinking of but this looks more like a second "Paid Tha Cost..." (which would be freakin dope) instead of a new r&g. It could live with both in sense of quality and I would have liked too see Pharrell on the features side. Plus I like both new singles, New Year's Eve grew on me, it's a nice feel good song. Wet will be a massive club banger believe me
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
shit cant see the review!

woof

"Toys In The Hood" f/ Bootsy Collins
Produced by: Jake One
Complex says: A short song that's strongly reminiscent of the Parliament-influenced funk style that Snoop has always been fond of. The album hasn't been sequenced yet, but it's confirmed that this is the intro.

"My Own Way"
Produced by: Denaun Porter
Complex says: D12's Denaun Porter comes through with Doggumentary Music's best beat so far, and Snoop matches him with the LP's best verses. In spite of his worldwide fame and general ubiquity in pop culture, it's nice to see Snoop back in gangster mode, reflecting on the early days: "I need a deal. I need some stones." And just like that, this super short song is over.

"Eyes Closed" f/ Kanye West & John Legend
Produced by: Kanye West
Complex says: Of course Kanye is involved with what's arguably the album's best song, and we didn't even get to hear his verse! John Legend's chorus is a lot better than most on the LP, too. Snoop drops hints of wisdom like "if you ever taste success, make sure it's from a tall glass" over the feel-good beat.

"Something Like This" f/ Gorillaz
Produced by: Gorillaz
Complex says: This sounds like it was done in the same session as "Welcome to the World of Plastic Beach," the Gorillaz record Snoop was featured on earlier this year. In between, they've fraternized at Glastonbury, and now again on this laid-back Rastafarian jam. Snoop even dons an accent as he calls out to "party people" throughout the record. Nothing crazy, but a great mood-setter for the pre-rage.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
really want to hear the Snoop/Kanye joint
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

"20 Million" is pretty dope - produced by Swizz Beatz i think

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
Boi would i have liked to read this :(

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
both singles been awful, but shit might have one or two bangers.. too bad Snoop is another west rapper who hopes to get some buzz from Detox to help him sell more records

New Years Eve is just a promo single. Its not on the album, like Snoop Millionaire for Ego Trippin.
And Wet, thats a hit or miss song. Some people are gonna hate it, some are gonna like it. But thats the first single off the album and just like Gangsta Luv, its just to get that pop single out of the way. And im pretty sure it'll do good numbers, especially in UK.