Author Topic: Bad Azz, Techniec, Lil C-Style's LBC Crew Album To Finally Be Released  (Read 1083 times)

doggfather

Re: Bad Azz, Techniec, Lil C-Style's LBC Crew Album To Finally Be Released
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2010, 11:22:04 PM »
I want this!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

makavelisimon

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2010, 11:46:04 PM »
I am just dying to hear blueberry indo in cdq the way it should sound.  The doggyfather had that weird 7 day theory grimey sound ruining it.  

Anyone, mikeOG?  have a good rip of indo blueberry, the one from the tracklisting.

You can hear Sam Sneed ,  say " Ugh"  in the beginning.  This song in cdq needs to be heard :)

my non cdq version:    http://www.zshare.net/audio/83681185ee343296/

and dont forget the classic radio drop "get fucked/funked up" with a great classic death row intro:
  http://www.zshare.net/audio/836813680b2da584/

In all honesty I doubt these 2 songs will ever get released, but I still want to hear them!  
   Is Get Funked Up an actual song they made a 92.3 version for the show that day, and kept the studio version (probably with the same wballz intro) shelved?

I think everyone who reads this article and loves real death row history should BUMP these, the first is Sam Sneed producing for the Finale track on the actual lbc album.

please feel free to post better rips ;)

« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 11:56:30 PM by makavelisimon »

acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2010, 04:48:44 PM »
i have a few songs from that album that wasnt released, if they dont release it...i'll leak them...

which songs do you have and are they cdq?

m-dogg

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2010, 10:35:33 AM »
i have a few songs from that album that wasnt released, if they dont release it...i'll leak them...

which songs do you have and are they cdq?

between the 19th street release, this release, and your leaks....I really hope we will have all the LBC crew material in true CDQ finally.  I have waited forever for these tracks.  that was going to be one sick LP when it was originally going to be released.  In my opinion, almost everything they were cooking up on that doggystyle records label at deathrow was dope as hell.  they could do no wrong.

can't wait for the tracklisting...I am prepared to be angered and dissappointed, but hoping for the best...give us as much old stuff as possible!!!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2010, 11:01:37 AM »
Good news, i hope the tracklist leaks soon.

...would release an album that would never be released...

:eh:
Bad Azz is still very good today. I want to hear new material as well.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2010, 11:24:46 AM »
I was waiting for Gangsta Swang in CDQ, but it's not on "Haven't you heard" ..

2euce 7even

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2010, 11:28:25 AM »
It's going to be just like the Sam Sneed project; 3-5 old songs and the rest of it new material
  :'( that´s fucked up.
+ plus no south sentrelle. anybody know whats up with her?

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2010, 12:08:03 PM »
would be dope if they had tray deee bustin over the phone on some x-raided shit

Mietek23

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2010, 12:33:30 PM »
I have high expectations from WideAwake when it comes to this project but after what they did with Sam Sneed cd, my hope for a proper release of this album is almost 2nd to none..

procrastiNate

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2010, 02:48:54 PM »
A poster at the official Death Row site said something like fuck this album because it's probably gonna be just like the Sam Sneed release with mostly new tracks. Then the admin said if he thinks that then he will be pleasantly surprised. So I'm thinking it's going to be mostly old tracks.

DJSpin

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2010, 04:47:34 PM »
im buying this no matter what...take what you can get.

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2010, 12:11:51 PM »
I think its dope they coming with some more westcoast shit! Im geting tired of all this bullshit on the radio! They got no love for the westcoast anymore unless your snoop or dre! Bad Azz stay up home! Do your thang shaking foos making moves!!

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2010, 02:48:46 PM »
If it's the OG Haven't You Heard, it'll be album of the year probably for 2011.  If it's half and half new/old stuff, I probably won't buy (unless the new stuff blends in with the G-Funk sound of the old stuff) -- probably end up burning the old half with the old Sam Sneed tracks to be released and at least have a full OG unreleased Death Row album.  But if WideAwake wants my money, they need to respect the OG.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

pill

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2010, 11:22:29 PM »
If there going to continue this approach with old/new material, I think they should do two disk set. One with og material, and one with the new. This will help both parties the most in my opinion. The comp will get more sales, as-well as the artist would have a bigger platform for there future material.

We also win more material so that's a win/win/win if you ask me.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2010, 02:48:55 AM »
im buying this no matter what...take what you can get.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."