Author Topic: Dubcnn: Pilot - Lil & Bigg Homie (ft. Snoop Dogg) (Exclusive Audio)  (Read 167 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

A few months back, dubcnn introduced you to 15-year old Long Beach rapper Pilot, brought to our attention through his affiliation with Daz Dillinger and the DPG crew.

The first introduction included a video to the song "4 The Ladies", and we followed that up shortly after with another video to his Soopafly produced cut "Goin' In". Finally, in Ocotber, we dropped a third video entitled "Doin' Me", directed by Dah Dah.

Those who didn't take young Pilot seriously or thought he was just a kid are going to eat their words in 2011! During the summer, Pilot caught the big dogg Snoop Dogg's attention and the two ended up recording some music together.

One of the collaborations is actually set to appear on Snoop's upcoming solo album "Doggumentary Music" on a song called "Gangbang Rookie". The other song they did together was just sent to dubcnn as a world premiere to release to the world. It's called "Lil & Bigg Homie", check it out:

Pilot - Lil & Bigg Homie (ft. Snoop Dogg)

I had the chance to personally meet Pilot a few months ago at an artist showcase and experienced him as a humble kid who is hungry to grind his way to the top. 2011 is going to be interesting.

Support the homie Pilot by copping his single "Goin' In" produced by Soopafly on iTunes by clicking here.

Portugoal

Re: Dubcnn: Pilot - Lil & Bigg Homie (ft. Snoop Dogg) (Exclusive Audio)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 02:04:44 AM »
Wow... Snoop's on point on this one!

As for Pilot... I'm not the targeted audience, hopefully :P

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 02:10:47 AM »
I hope that he will make sth of himself, he has Snoops help so it can happen. If he really wants to do sth then Snoop should connect him with Justin Bieber and that chick Miley Cyrus, they are his age and have shitload of fans.

I dont think many dubcc members will enjoy this, I mean dude is too young to relate with.

Anyway, thanx for posting this, I checked it and cant really feel it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Will_B

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 03:02:52 AM »
Wow this kids a real potty mouth ;D

Props for the listen 8)

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 03:47:52 AM »
sorry to say, really, but song is ass. the beat alone sucks balls so it's not hating towards pilot or snoop, I think it's hard to deliver a good flow over this shitty piece of "music"
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2010, 06:19:36 AM »
i lreally like this track. beat go hard..

Nima, did Daz tell u who produced it bytheway?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2010, 07:29:12 PM »
Wow this kids a real potty mouth ;D

Props for the listen 8)